Chapter 27 Uncle is Injured

The assistant looked at Yu Ting's cautious look, and the curvature of the corner of his mouth couldn't be concealed, brother Yu still has today.

Seeing the assistant making fun of him, Yu Ting raised his eyes and glared at him.

"What are you doing to stare at others? Is it reasonable for me to do something wrong?"

Yu Ting was afraid immediately, and looked at Tang Qu pitifully.

Although Yu Ting is older than Tang Qu on the surface, Tang Qu is actually older than Yu Ting in mental age. After getting along for so long, he has long regarded Yu Ting as one of his own.

Tang Qu had seen many actors before, who ruined his body because of acting. He regarded Yu Ting as his own, so he was naturally anxious and angry when he saw him like this.

"Brother Qu, it's wrong, I'll go drink the medicine right away."

"Really? Drink now?"

"Drink! Fatty, go get the medicine."

"No need, it's ready for you." Tang Qu handed the cup in his hand to Yu Ting. He asked his assistant to prepare medicine for Yu Ting just now, and it's just good enough to drink now.

Yu Ting took the cup of medicine without any hesitation, took a big gulp, his face turned green, after he swallowed it: "Why is it so bitter!"

"It's bitter?"

Holding the cup, Yu Ting pouted, and said aggrievedly, "Don't dare."

Tang Qu stretched out his hand and tapped Yu Ting's forehead: "Bitter, you can have a long memory."

Fatty looked at Yu Ting's obedient appearance, and shook his head, fearing that he would never see Yu Tingdeng again.

"Okay, the medicine is finished, when will you call it a day?"

"I have to take another shot later, so it should be fine."

"Okay, then I'll go first, I'm sleepy."

Yu Ting hurriedly grabbed Tang Qu: "Don't, Brother Qu, you see that you have done me such a favor, I should treat you to a meal anyway."

Tang Qu patted Yu Ting's hand away: "There will be plenty of opportunities after dinner, you can go home and rest after work is over today, and don't mess around."

"All right."

After Tang Qu left, Xiao Pang quickly went to get the cup in Yu Ting's hand. Tang Qu could be presumptuous, but he couldn't. What if the little ancestor turned around and asked him to settle the score.

Who knew that Yu Ting hid and looked at Xiaopang vigilantly: "What are you doing!"

"Brother Yu, I, I'll help you get the cup."

Only then did Yu Ting hand the cup to Xiaopang: "Keep it safe, if it breaks, your year-end award will also break."

Xiaopang held this cup, very speechless, alas, when will the boss's tenderness be given to him one-tenth!

At that time, Tang Qu said that eating was just a polite remark, but he never expected that Yu Ting would come to the door the next day.

The moment Tang Qu opened the door, he was stunned: "Why are you here?"

"Of course it's to thank brother Qu for saving his life yesterday. I wonder if brother Qu will do me a favor and have lunch with me?" People feel that if they don't agree, they will be more or less ignorant.

It happened to be lunch time, and Tang Qu had no reason to refuse.

"I'm really scared of you, are you in such a hurry to be slaughtered?" Tang Qu was not a hypocritical person, and followed Yu Ting out.

Yu Ting shook the key in his hand: "I don't kill anyone I want."

When Tang Qu saw Yu Ting's flamboyant red supercar, he was a little shocked: "You usually drive this car?"

"That's right, the performance is good, the paparazzi is top-notch, get in the car, brother will take you for a ride!" After blowing a whistle, Yu Ting got into the driver's seat first.

Tang Qu frowned slightly. It's not that he doesn't like this car, but he's never seen a top-tier celebrity so flamboyant. Because a celebrity is a public figure, any sign of trouble will be exaggerated. Still relatively low-key.

Looking at the person next to him who is proficient in steering the steering wheel, Tang Qu thought, this is probably the hard difference in the background, only such children can really do whatever they want in the entertainment industry. But Tang Qu didn't think there was anything wrong with this. The utilitarian entertainment industry always needs a few innocent children like this to get rid of the vulgarity.

"Let me tell you, the place I booked today is the best and most delicious place in the whole of Kyoto, I guarantee you will never forget to return." Yu Ting enthusiastically introduced Tang Qu to the place where he was going to eat, when suddenly the phone rang, Yu Ting glanced at it and immediately picked it up.

"Hello? Brother Jiang, what's the matter?"

"What did you say! My uncle was injured?!" The sports car that was driving at high speed suddenly stopped suddenly, and Tang Qu's body was also brought forward.

"I'll be there right away." After hanging up the phone, Yu Ting quickly looked at Tang Qu beside him: "Are you okay? Sorry, I was too anxious just now."

Tang Qu waved his hand: "I'm fine."

Looking at Tang Qu, Yu Ting didn't know how to speak.

Tang Qu is not deaf, so he heard the content just now: "Your family member is injured, you go and see him first, I will go back by myself in a while."

This is the best way, but: "No, I asked you out, how can I let you go back alone. How about this, you go to the hospital with me, and I will take you back later."

"This, this is not very good."

"Oh, what's wrong with that." The more Yu Ting thought about it, the more he felt that this was a good idea. How could he be so smart.

, In the end, Tang Qu didn't hold back Yu Ting, and went with him.

"Should I buy something, it doesn't seem so good to go there empty-handed."

"No, my uncle doesn't lack anything. Even if he gave it away, he would just put it there to collect dust."

Tang Qu had no choice but to remain silent.

The two arrived at the hospital and went straight to the VIP ward on the top floor.

Follow the address to the room.

Tang Qu took a step behind Yu Ting, and when he entered the room, he saw a slightly weak man lying in the ward. The man might be the illegitimate child of heaven. The color attracts all the attention of others.

Tang Qu and the man looked at each other for a few seconds. The man's eyes seemed to have magical powers. He obviously had no emotions, but it just made people feel that the other party was affectionate.

But at this moment, Tang Qu had something in his mind that MMP didn't know whether to say it or not.

Why didn't anyone tell him that Yu Ting's uncle was Guan Yan! ! !

If he knew it was Guan Yan, he wouldn't come if he was killed. He could already feel his fingers trembling slightly!

"Uncle, how are you? Who hurt you!"

"It's Brother Yan's assistant. This time it was my mistake at work, and I let an illegitimate fan become Brother Yan's assistant." Jiang Ge said with self-blame, he never thought that he would allow such a big threat to exist in the world. By Guan Yan's side.

"How did you do it! You actually let an illegitimate meal be your uncle's assistant!" Yu Ting's eyes were already red. No one knows better than him how terrible an illegitimate meal is. Uncle is gone!

"Sorry." Jiang Ge could only accept Young Master Yu's words at this time. It was indeed his fault.

"Xiao Yu." The man who hadn't spoken all this time finally spoke, staring at Tang Qu: "Aren't you going to introduce your friend?"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com