Chapter 113

Guan Yan stood still in front of Tang Qu, then leaned forward, and Tang Qu involuntarily backed away until he touched the wall.

Fingers landed on Tang Qu's hair: "When did you prepare the wig?"

Tang Qu didn't dare to look at Guan Yan, tilted his head, and said, "When I was filming before, the costume teacher prepared it, and I kept it there when I brought it back."

Tang Qu leaned his back against the wall, Guan Yan leaned against Tang Qu, there was no gap between them.

"very nice."

Guan Yan's eyes fell on Tang Qu's protruding skin, and he swallowed unconsciously.

When Tang Qu came out of the cloakroom just now, he almost lost control.

The reason why he could bear not to eat Tang Qu directly was because he wanted to appreciate Tang Qu's current appearance again.

Being praised for looking good in women's clothes, Tang Qu didn't know whether he should be happy or helpless.

Although he used to dress up like this when he was filming dramas, it was for work. Now he is wearing women's clothing and standing here just for one person.

"Xiao Qu, look up, let me take a good look at you, okay?" The hoarse voice contained deep desire.

Tang Qu slowly raised his head uncontrollably, looking at Guan Yan with shame in his eyes.

Guan Yan's eyes started from Tang Qu's eyes and went all the way down. When the delicate red lips and elegant collarbone fell to Tang Qu's chest, Guan Yan's eyes suddenly brightened.

There was some red from under the thin white cloth.

"Xiao Qu, you..."

The big hand couldn't help but attach it there.

Tang Qu didn't know where to put his hands.

"I just don't think it's suitable for this dress..." Tang Qu gritted his teeth, he didn't give in because of Guan Yan's eyes.

The white cheongsam reflected the reddish underwear inside, Guan Yan couldn't stand the excitement at all.

...

"Don't play hooligans, I'm really hungry, I didn't have dinner last night!" Tang Qu was really hungry.

In fact, as an actor, it is common to have three meals a day abnormally, but since he got to know Guan Yan, this person feeds three meals a day on time, which has formed a normal habit for him.

He didn't eat last night, and he really felt a little sick to his stomach.

Guan Yan just teased Tang Qu, how could he come again regardless of his health.

"Hey, I'll take you to dinner. I just made the porridge and waited for you to wake up."

Tang Qu snorted, "That's about the same."

Guan Yan got up from bed, then stretched out his hands, ready to hug Tang Qu.

"What are you doing? It's not that I don't have feet, why do I need you to hug me?" Tang Qu stared at Guan Yan suspiciously.

Guan Yan raised his eyebrows: "Are you sure you can still wake up?"

Tang Qu suddenly had a bad feeling.

When I wanted to get up, I found that I was numb almost from the waist down!

He gave Guan Yan a hard look, then let the other party hug him, and let Guan Yan take another bite of soft tofu by the way.