Chapter 191 Extra Story 8: Past and Present (Guan Yan Tang Qu)

Tang Qu had already done some understanding of the director I had an appointment with today.

Every work of this director has a very positive style.

But his dramas are not the kind of dramas that people can't watch anymore. His dramas are suitable for all ages, so all of them are high-quality.

And the dramas of this director are basically award-winning, and some people even almost won the Grand Slam because of this drama.

Tang Qu has been very excited ever since he knew that he was asking out this director.

But Guan Yan was not so excited.

He really didn't expect Tang Qu to be so persistent in acting now.

From picking out clothes in the morning, I am still so excited in the car.

【Big brother, do you think the director thinks that I am too young to be suitable for this role】

Guan Yan tightened his grip on the steering wheel, and then parked the car on the side of the road.

Tang Qu watched Guan Yan stop suddenly, and looked at Guan Yan suspiciously: "What's wrong?"

"You have been excited since the morning, a director makes you so excited?"

Tang Qu said as a matter of course: "This is the first time that I have the opportunity to audition for a movie in a real sense. Of course I am excited."

Seeing Tang Qu's excitement, Guan Yan suddenly felt like he was shooting himself in the foot.

He rubbed Tang Qu's head indiscriminately: "Don't be nervous, you are great, besides, there is me."

Tang Qu patted Guan Yan's hand away, looked ahead, and said angrily: "I still hope to rely on myself, and you are not allowed to rub my hair, it will get messy after a while, besides, you are my boss, can you What can you do for me?"

Guan Yan wanted to grab Tang Qu to see what was in his little head.

Even though he is such a big boss here, doesn't this kid know how to curry favor with him?

In the end, the boss of Guanda continued to drive under Tang Qu's urging.

"Director Chen."

Although the director is influential in this circle, for them, Guan Yan is at a different level from them. So they arrived before Guan Yan and Tang Qu.

"Hello, Director Chen." After seeing the real person, Tang Qu calmed down and greeted him steadily.

Guan Yan glanced sideways.

Tang Qu has been steady.

Director Chen took a look at Tang Qu. Although he said he came here today for Guan Yan's sake, when he saw Tang Qu, he knew he had come today.

Although this Tang Qu looks immature, he is very calm, and with a little polishing, he is a good piece of jade.

After meeting the director for a while, he knew it in his heart.

But this person was brought here by Guan Yan, which meant that the relationship between this person and Guan Yan must be good, and Guan Yan's attitude seemed to be very protective.

The director is shrewd, and Guan Yan is not a person who doesn't know anything. Looking at the director's expression, he knew that Director Chen must be satisfied with Tang Qu.

The two chatted for a while, and they understood each other's meaning.

Tang Qu obediently listened to their conversation.