Chapter 154 You Have to Pay Some Price

Yanlu had just released the news that Tang Qu had withdrawn from filming, followed by another announcement that although Tang Qu was no longer shooting commercials, he was still the spokesperson of Yanlu, and this year, all the advertisements for Yanlu's new products were handed over to Guan Yan to shoot.

Tang Qu was surprised when he saw the news.

He thought that if he couldn't shoot this time, the contract would be terminated, but he didn't expect to keep the contract.

When Tang Qu thought about it, there was only one possibility.

It should be that Guan Yan and Yan Lu negotiated terms, otherwise how could they still keep the contract?

In fact, Tang Qu's guess was about the same. To be precise, it was a joint decision between Guan Yan and Yan Lu.

Because this incident has something to do with the internal management of Yanlu, and it is obvious that Guan Yan is behind Tang Qu, so it is not good for their company to terminate the contract with Tang Qu at this time.

To put it bluntly, Yan Lu didn't want to offend Guan Yan. It would be the same to keep Tang Qu's spokesperson status in this way, and it would be the same when he recovered in the future before filming, and they could also gain a good reputation in front of the public.

Now Yan Lu is satisfied, Guan Yan is also satisfied, and those who are waiting to pick up the leak are not satisfied.

Those who thought they could take advantage of this opportunity to catch the heat this time stopped thinking about it in an instant.

Some of them also posted some specious Weibo, and now they can only be ridiculed. After Yan Lu announced the news, these people also posted some Weibo with Tang Qu in it.

There was another mockery underneath.

Even though these people have reached this position, they are no different from ordinary people when tearing up endorsements, it just depends on how thick the fan filter is.

Not to mention those who think that they have the hope of signing advertising endorsements with Yanlu, the energy in their hearts is even more concentrated now.

Tang Qu and Yanlu signed a contract. Those of them who had waited for a year were not convinced. Now that Tang Qu was injured, they still insisted on this endorsement. How could they feel comfortable in their hearts.

Besides, Tang Qu entered the circle late, and the status of these people in the circle is quite high now. Now that Tang Qu has taken the lead, is this a slap in the face?

Even some of these people have already prepared this year's draft. They thought they would have no problems this year, but now Tang Qu disturbed them, so don't worry about it.

It was originally a matter of a few celebrities complaining, but it suddenly became uncontrollable, and this matter fermented.

Some said that Tang Qu relied on his background and disrespected his predecessors, and some said that Tang Qu didn't know his own position.

The development of this matter is getting more and more out of control.

And the first few stars also felt that things were a little too big.

But then I thought that things have developed to this point, so be it

Anyway, they are just expressing some of their own opinions. What's more, what they say is also true.

Some people even have some secret thoughts in their hearts, maybe they can use this opportunity to win Tang Qu's popularity?

Anyway, it won't cause any real loss to them.