Chapter 33 The Big Mac in the Circle

Zhang Yong didn't wait for Tang Qu's answer, and continued, "I've never seen such an innocent child in the entertainment industry. His name is Xing Shu, and he was my last artist. The first time I saw him was in a group of Among the eliminated trainees, he stood there blankly, with the clarity in his eyes, I immediately fell in love with him."

"He told me that he wanted to act. Every time he mentioned acting, there would be stars in his eyes. Even if he became popular, he still had a pure heart and devoted himself to acting. It was my fault that he couldn't realize his dream. I can endure natural disasters, but I absolutely do not accept man-made disasters. I used to think that I had enough capital in the industry, but I realized this. I am as small as dust, and I can’t even protect my artists. live. "

After finishing speaking, he took out his mobile phone and played a recording: "Brother Yong, acting is so interesting!"

The voice is clean, and the joy of this person can be heard even through the screen and time.

"This is what Xiaoshu said when he acted for the first time." Zhang Yong leaned back, his eyes were slightly closed, and the corners of his eyes were slightly glowing.

"Acting is so fun!" These words directly touched Tang Qu's heart.

He seemed to be brought back to the time when he first came to the set by the voice. Everything on the set made him feel novel and interesting, and he also said similar things, filming is so fun.

At this moment, Tang Qu suddenly found his original heart.

There is nothing to be confused about. Even in another world, he is still Tang Qu. He is still the same Tang Qu who loved acting. Just like what he said when he walked into the studio, he likes acting. Acting is his dream. Others Nothing can be an excuse for him to escape.

In fact, Tang Qu said before that he didn't want to act and wanted to concentrate on his studies. It was all an excuse. He couldn't accept the sudden change of status and lacked the courage to face the current bad situation.

Tang Qu stood up suddenly: "Brother Yong, I've decided on this endorsement."

Now that he has made his mind clear, it is naturally impossible for Tang Qu to let himself be lazy.

Looking at Tang Qu's back, Zhang Yong's lips curled up slightly.

The previous thought was to do his best, but now Tang Qu is bound to win.

When the two returned, the audition location was not as quiet as before. One person was surrounded by five or six assistants, chattering very loudly.

This person should be Shen Chun.

Seeing Tang Qu and the others, Shen Chun took the initiative to come over and took off his sunglasses: "Hey, isn't this Zhang Da's manager? He hasn't retired yet? Where is this new rookie from? Are you here for an audition? Do you know the seat? Where is it? Why don't you beg me, I'll be merciful and give you this endorsement."

"Shen Chun, the audition is open, everyone depends on their ability." Zhang Yong said in a calm tone.

"Everyone depends on their ability? Are you telling a joke? Where did you find this little-known scumbag, this kind of person you let him compete with me? Do you think you have a chance of winning? You are not afraid of fighting with the last one." Same, didn't end well?"

Listening to this man's words, Tang Qu didn't react at all. After all, those who have no skills have to bluff by shouting. Arguing with this kind of person is insulting yourself.

"Sorry, excuse me. Brother Qu, it's time for your audition." Du Yan came out of nowhere, and seemed to bump into Shen Chun accidentally.

Shen Chun didn't stand still, and staggered a bit, "Who is he! He doesn't have eyes, didn't he see anyone here?"

Du Yan smiled slightly: "I'm sorry, I only saw a flower peacock with its tail open."

The corners of Tang Qu's lips curled up slightly. Du Yan is usually more stable, but she didn't expect to have such a playful side.

Du Yan didn't like Shen Chun in the first place, and he even scolded Tang Qu. She had a strong protective spirit, and Brother Yong and Xiao Qu didn't have the same knowledge as him. What's so arrogant?

"Brother Qu, let's go in." Du Yan dragged Tang Qu away without giving Shen Chun a chance to speak.

Zhang Yong also left.

Shen Chun took a sip from behind: "What? You dare to argue with me."

Tang Qu had done his homework before coming here. The biggest feature of this jewelry is that it is young and energetic, but the details are all revealing exquisiteness. Otherwise, the people who auditioned this time would not be fresh meat, after all What comes out of the show is not as good as it is purely natural.

Therefore, the best spokesperson for jewelry must be young enough and have connotations.

Several people who were in charge of the audition, when they saw Tang Qu, their eyes lit up slightly, that's the feeling, young and calm, the blurred dividing point between a boy and a man, just this temperament and appearance, it is very suitable, but They have no say in the casting, but the one in the middle has the right to speak.

"Tang Qu?"

"Um."

"There's a ring, you put it on, play with it, and we take a few pictures."

Taking a look at the ring, it's very simple, it's just a black ring, without any decorations, so plain that people doubt it's jewelry?

But Tang Qu didn't hesitate, picked up the ring, held it in his hand instead of wearing it on his finger, and returned to the predetermined position.

"Okay, let's start." The photographer picked up the camera, pointed at Tang Qu, and started shooting.

Tang Qu has long been used to photography. Holding the ring, he didn't put it directly on his finger, but held the ring in the palm of his hand and slowly spread it out. His hands are white and smooth, complementing the black ring, which is really beautiful. Then it was slowly put on the finger, with the palm covering half of the face, and the black ring was the only focus.

"perfect!"

The people who auditioned just now were either in a hurry, or they didn't pay attention to the ring at all. The photos they took could not be saved by intensive editing, but Tang Qu's photos can be produced directly without any problem.

After the end, the man in the middle said: "Please go back first, we will inform you of the result in three days."

When they went out, Shen Chun happened to walk in: "Huh."

Tang Qu ignored him, but when he heard Shen Chun go in, he seemed to shout: "Director Chen, long time no see~"

Tang Qu felt goosebumps all over his body when he heard that voice

"Brother Yong, can I ask you something?"

"you say."

"Who is the person behind Shen Chun?" Tang Qu thought, Shen Chun is only a second-tier worker, how could he take away so many resources from Xingshu? But the funder can't control all the endorsements, right?

"I know! It should be the top executives of China Entertainment!" Du Yan was probably an informant.

"China Entertainment?"

Seeing Tang Qu's confused expression, Du Yan was shocked: "Brother Qu, you don't know about China Entertainment, do you?"

Tang Qu really wanted to nod, but he suspected that after he nodded, Du Yan would look at him with a mentally retarded look.

Silently took out the phone, ready to search.

"Oh, Brother Qu, don't bother, I'll just tell you directly. I just didn't expect that Brother Qu, you really don't know Huayu in the entertainment industry."

"CEH is the giant in the entertainment industry."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com