Chapter 60 The Magic Hand

Guan Yan didn't expect happiness to come so suddenly.

Tang Qu was still in a daze until he went to change clothes.

"Why are you still in a daze?"

Seeing that Tang Qu was fully dressed, Guan Yan asked, "Are you going out?"

Tang Qu nodded: "Yes, I have a job today, and I want to shoot a magazine cover."

Guan Yan frowned: "I'm leaving tomorrow, but you still have to go to work today?"

"You rest, I work, isn't it just right?"

"No, I want to rest at home with you."

"Don't make trouble, I want to work to support you."

"I don't need you to support me, I can support you."

Tang Qu smiled: "Who told me to keep my feet on the ground?"

Guan Yan rubbed his nose: "I didn't say that, it was because of Jiang Ge's negligence."

"Hmph." Tang Qu turned her head arrogantly: "You just stay at home."

Guan Yan still wanted to follow, but was forcefully pressed to the bed by Tang Qu: "Stay at home, you were filming last night, and you came back so early today, the dark circles under your eyes are ugly, stay at home, and you are not allowed to go anywhere."

Then Guan Yan replied very stiffly: "Okay." Tang Qu asked him to rest, could he still object?

Tang Qu went out of the room and saw that the two people were still there.

He took a look at them.

Guan Yingying's eyes were a little dodgy, she thought why Xiaoqu was so difficult to talk like his little uncle at the moment?

Tan Qingye did not dodge, but looked directly at Tang Qu.

After all, Tang Qu has also been in the entertainment industry for so many years, and he has a good eye for seeing people. This man has long been deeply rooted in love with Guan Yingying.

"Remember to change the sofa and clean the room, preferably before Guan Yan wakes up." Tang Qu left after saying this

Guan Yingying breathed a sigh of relief in the back, then came to her senses again, and beat Tan Qingye: "It's all your fault! You made me feel ashamed in front of Xiao Qu!"

"Okay, auntie, it's my fault, but you have to go home with me first, and someone has to clean up the mess all over the place."

Guan Yingying nodded reluctantly: "Why do you have to leave, you should clean up quickly, this will be seen by others, are you ashamed!"

In the end, Tan Qingye cleaned up the whole living room under the instructions of his aunt.

Tang Qu's first magazine shooting was naturally prudent and prudent. Zhang Yong and Du Yan discussed to filter out some low-level magazines and some low-tier magazines. After some comparison, they chose a second-tier magazine. Magazine.

The cover of the newcomer's second-tier top is already a very good result. Before the two sides signed the contract, Zhang Yong received a big surprise.

The domestic quasi-first-tier magazine "FH" actually sent out an invitation. Regardless of whether it is a quasi-first-tier, the second-tier and quasi-first-tier are very different.

At that time Zhang Yong was a little excited when he received the invitation. After asking, he found out that the other party was planning to use school violence as the theme for this issue, and the most popular drama at present is "Three Years". Tang Qu couldn't be more suitable as the cover character. up.