Chapter 150 The Partner Determines the Scale

After resting for a while, the field manager came to inform me that it was time to shoot.

The two straightened their clothes and walked to the shooting location together.

The people around only thought that they fit so well, why can the two of them fit so perfectly?

Although Guan Yan doesn't look that approachable, Tang Qu is not a difficult person to get along with, but when the two of them stand together, there is an aura that makes people afraid to get close.

The relationship between Guan Yan and Tang Qu is not at all suitable for the appearance of a third person.

"Mr. Guan, Mr. Tang, the scale of the group of photos we took may be slightly larger in a while. If you don't accept it, we will change it." The director discussed with the two in a gentle voice.

This matter was left to Guan Yan, but no director would be so gentle.

In fact, Tang Qu had no opinion on what to shoot. Since he had signed the contract, he naturally had to come as required.

The main thing is to watch Guan Yan.

Guan Yan saw that everyone was looking at him, and raised his eyebrows slightly: "We are actors, so we naturally listen to the director for what to shoot."

Hearing Guan Yan's words, Jiang Ge rolled his eyes in an uncivilized manner. Is this what you Guan Yan said? Usually when you act in a movie, you don't even want to shoot the scene where you hug other people. If Tang Qu wasn't here today, would you agree so readily?

In fact, the director said that the scale is too large to be accurate. The actors' movements during filming were fine. The main reason is that the atmosphere produced by the filming should be very ambiguous and the eyes should be drawn!

There was a beautiful bouquet of roses on the set, but only one of them was needed.

Tang Qu sat straddling Guan Yan's lap and looked down at Guan Yan. The two were so close that they could clearly feel each other's breathing.

Tang Qu held a rose petal in his mouth, Tang Qu held the petal, and swept it slightly on Guan Yan's face.

There was almost no sound on the set at this time, and everyone's attention was on Tang Qu and Guan Yan.

Finally, when Tang Qu swept Guan Yan's lips with the petal in his mouth, Guan Yan's thin lips parted slightly, biting the other end of the petal.

The director's camera also freezes at that moment.

Playing back this scene, the director nodded frequently. Although both of them were wearing clothes, but for some reason, there was an indescribable sense of ambiguity, and there was also a vague fragrance.

"Okay, thanks to the two teachers."

After the director said this, Tang Qu wanted to get up, but his waist was fixed by Guan Yan.

Tang Qu lowered his head: "What's wrong?"

Guan Yan whispered, "Wait a while."

Hearing Guan Yan's voice with a different tone than usual, Tang Qu's face turned red all of a sudden.

"Just for a while, what are you doing?"

Guan Yan didn't speak, but looked at Tang Qu with a strange look.

Tang Qu became more and more shy as he was stared at, and finally couldn't help turning his head away.

Although some people noticed the strangeness here, no one dared to step forward to remind them, who is sitting there? That's Guan Yan, who dares to go up?