Chapter 107

Long black hair with a shawl, and a looming side face.

It's really still holding the pipa and half covering the face, making everyone sitting there tickle.

But just looking at Tang Qu, he doesn't feel feminine at all. After dressing up as a woman, the softness of a daughter that comes out from the bottom of her heart is beyond the reach of even a female star.

Looking at the audience's reaction, Director Zhang knew that half of the success of this drama had been achieved.

After the recording of the show, Qi Ze wanted to ask Tang Qu to have dinner with him, but Tang Qu refused.

"Why don't you go with us?" Qi Ze looked at Tang Qu aggrieved.

He hadn't seen Xiao Tangqu for several days, but he missed him.

Director Zhang pinched Qi Ze: "He has a boyfriend, why should he have dinner with you, a guy with no EQ?"

Qi Ze slapped his forehead: "That's right! How could I forget about this!"

But Qi Ze has always had a question in his heart, that is, who is Tang Qu's boyfriend? It's been a long time, and no word has spread. What's more, this person seems to be familiar with Yu Ting and Director Zhang. That must be someone from the circle.

Qi Ze put his hand on Tang Qu's shoulder, with a smirk on his face: "Xiao Qu, you haven't told me yet, who picked your delicate flower?"

Tang Qu's black line, Jiaohua? This is where I learned the new word.

While the few people were chatting, Qi Ze suddenly had the feeling of being watched, and suddenly felt a little creepy.

Subconsciously look around.

Then he saw a man in a camel-colored windbreaker and a black mask walking towards him.

Even through the clothes, he could feel the man's almost perfect body proportions, Qi Ze somehow felt that this man looked familiar.

As the man approached, the disbelief in Qi Ze's eyes became more and more obvious.

This person will not be! ! !

It wasn't until the man stood still in front of them that Qi Ze shouted in shock: "Guan Yan!"

Director Zhang patted him: "Keep your voice down!"

Qi Ze said that he also wanted to keep his voice down, but seeing Guan Yan in this kind of place, it is impossible for an individual to calm down!

Guan Yan looked at Qi Ze's hand on Tang Qu's shoulder, and pulled Tang Qu over without saying a word.

Seeing the interaction between the two, Qi Ze's jaw was about to drop, and he turned to look at Director Zhang, he was not dreaming.

Director Zhang looked at the foolish Qi Ze and covered his face helplessly. Why did he fall in love with such a thing? He has no ability to resist pressure at all.

Tang Qu smiled: "He is my boyfriend."

One is a rookie, and the other is a veteran actor. These two are actually a couple. If this news gets out, how many people will be dumbfounded.

Qi Ze looked at the sweet smile on Tang Qu's face, and looked at the official actor who came to pick Tang Qu up in person, not to mention, the two really matched well.

In fact, Qi Ze sometimes really thought about it, what kind of person does Tang Qu have to be worthy of him with his impeccable looks, character and strength?

Now that I think about it, only Guan Yan is worthy of it. Both of them are equally outstanding. Even if Tang Qu's achievements are not as high as Guan Yan's now, it is only a matter of time.