Chapter 195 Extra Twelve: Past and Present (Guan Yan Tang Qu)

The name Tang Qu seemed to be recognized immediately.

Tang Qu has attracted much attention, and his boss, Guan Yan, is also envied by everyone.

Why is Guan Yan always able to dig up such treasures?

Tang Qu has been running around for a while recently.

After all, everyone is well aware of how high the commercial value of the popular people is now.

But Tang Qu is not the kind of person who accepts all kinds of activities, Guan Yan will naturally help him screen them one by one.

But even so, Tang Qu's daily schedule is full. If Guan Yan didn't always take time out to accompany Tang Qu, the two probably wouldn't see each other twice a month.

Guan Yan suddenly felt like he had returned to the real world. He and Tang Qu were so busy every day.

He was suddenly glad that he and Tang Qu met after they both had a certain foundation, otherwise they wouldn't have so much time together.

Although Guan Yan is not a love brain, no one should be able to bear not seeing his lover all the time.

Even if Tang Qu went to record a variety show, he couldn't bear it after a business trip for a day or two.

Tang Qu was not very clear about Guan Yan's thoughts.

So now when Tang Qu attended the event and Guan Yan followed, Tang Qu always felt an inexplicable sense of guilt in his heart.

"Isn't it good for you to always follow me like this?"

Although the two are lovers, no one stipulates that a certain person must give up his normal life for his lover.

During this time, Guan Yan was always around him, it seemed that he was the only one left in Guan Yan's life.

"What's wrong?"

Tang Qu pursed his lips and said, "You always follow me like this, and you don't have time for yourself, don't you feel uncomfortable?"

Guan Yan smiled: "Why do you have such an idea? People are different. Looking at you is my life. Nothing is happier than this. Are you going to deprive me of happiness with your own hands?"

Guan Yan's love story is really a set of words, if it weren't for the fact that Guan Yan's eyes were too sincere when he said his love was his first love, Tang Qu couldn't help but suspect that Guan Yan had practiced on countless people. .

"Then follow if you want, there is an event over there, I'll go there first."

Guan Yan nodded: "Go."

Although the people at the event were busy with their own affairs, they still couldn't help looking at Tang Qu and Guan Yan from the corner of their eyes.

It's been going crazy in circles lately.

It is said that this newcomer has won the favor of Guan Yan, and he is like looking after a child every day, without taking his eyes off and not moving an inch.

This time they really saw it.

Tang Qu participated in the activity in front, while Guan Yan sat quietly in his seat, waiting for Tang Qu.