Chapter 12 Staying Alive

There were so many reports about Guan Yan's new movie that day that Tang Qu took a look at it. Although he was sitting next to Guan Yan, there were no reports about him at all.

Tang Qu couldn't tell what it was like in his heart. Wherever he appeared before, all the focus was on him. Tang Qu didn't care about these fame and fortune, but felt that in just a few days, he felt as if he was about to die. Forget about the previous experience.

"Why are you always distracted today?" Zhang Lao put down the teacup in his hand and looked at Tang Qu who was restless.

Tang Qu shook his head: "No."

Zhang Lao thinks that Tang Qu is a magical child. He is obviously eighteen or nineteen years old. He has just touched the entertainment industry. He loves to dream and is full of blood. However, Tang Qu feels too stable and indifferent, as if he is already in The entertainment industry has been ups and downs for a long time, and they have seen through the world. It's not that such a personality is bad, it's just that such a personality will suffer in the entertainment industry.

"Tang Qu, let's talk, are you thinking about the incident that slandered you earlier?" The only reason Zhang Lao could think of was this.

Recently, Mr. Zhang has learned about Tang Qu in detail. Tang Qu's family members don't care about his affairs at all. The brokerage company he signed with is quite good to Tang Qu, but the boss of that company is also a young man. Tang Qu's mental state will not be taken care of meticulously, and that incident should still be a knot in Tang Qu's heart, especially since he also let Tang Qu watch Guan Yan's movie.

But Tang Qu shook his head: "No, I'm just thinking about the gap between me and Guan Yan."

"Gap? Why do you have to compare yourself with Guan Yan?" Zhang Lao asked.

Guan Yan and Tang Qu are seven or eight years apart, and they are not on the same level at all. Why do you compare yourself now with Guan Yan who has grown up for a long time?

Tang Qu didn't speak. He couldn't tell Mr. Zhang that the inside of this body had changed long ago.

"Xiao Qu, I gave you that ticket not to put pressure on you, but to let you learn more. I knew about your imitation of Guan Yan before, but after actually watching it, I can find that you are not You are not just imitating him, you have aura, when a person simply imitates, you can only imitate the shape, you imitate the spirit."

As a fan of Guan Yan, Tang Qu is naturally different from those who really follow Guan Yan's popularity. He really inadvertently brought Guan Yan's feeling into his acting, which can only be seen by professional people. And most people will only treat it as an ordinary imitation.

"If you're just an actor who can imitate, I won't teach you, so you don't have to be so anxious to compare yourself with Guan Yan, you will become an excellent actor in the future." Zhang Lao still didn't say a word , he felt that Tang Qu's future achievements would not necessarily be lower than Guan Yan's.

Mr. Zhang obviously made a mistake, but Tang Qu didn't explain it. In the eyes of everyone, Guan Yan was his hurdle.

In fact, Tang Qu didn't necessarily want to compete with Guan Yan, he just liked to play with excellent actors, and now this excellent actor is Guan Yan. However, Tang Qu thinks it won't happen in a short period of time. If he can't find the feeling in filming recently, he may still temporarily withdraw from the film industry.

Recently, Tang Qu has learned a lot from Zhang Lao, but he still hasn't found what he is missing. Tang Qu himself doesn't understand what is missing. Others think his acting skills are very good, but he himself always feels that something is wrong.

"That's the end of today's class. Recently, there was a lack of actors in a drama. I recommended you. Go try it. If you can't pass it, don't come to class." Zhang Lao said.

"Thank you, teacher."

Zhang Lao waved his hand: "Don't be in a hurry to thank me, I'm just recommending, it's up to you whether you can pass the audition."

Tang Qu nodded.

Guaranteed: "It will definitely not ruin the teacher's reputation."

"Okay, don't be poor, take advantage of these two days to play more, and you will not be so happy after joining the group in a few days."

Although Zhang Lao said that Tang Qu couldn't pass, but looking at his tone, he was sure that this role must be Tang Qu.

On the way home, Tang Qu told Zhang Yong about it.

"Well, I know about it. Mr. Zhang told me about it two days ago. He said he wanted to surprise you personally, so I didn't tell you."

Zhang Lao is a person who really loves talent.

"What kind of drama is it?"

Just at the traffic light, Zhang Yong stopped the car and turned to look at Tang Qu: "It's a fairy tale drama. It's directed by Chen Ke. The fairy tale drama is a hot topic recently, and almost every drama directed by Chen Ke will be a hit." , for newcomers, it is a great opportunity to be able to play a small supporting role in this drama, I heard that many companies have spent a lot of effort to audition for their newcomers for this role."

Tang Qu nodded. Although he didn't know director Chen Ke well, he should be very powerful after hearing Zhang Yong's description.

"Brother Yong, can you give me Director Chen's information?"

"It's at the back. It contains the basic information of Director Chen. Take a good look at it. There is also a part of the script. Go back and take a good look."

"Well, what's the role to audition for?"

"The master of the male protagonist, but this master also has a lot of roles. If we talk about it seriously, he can barely be regarded as the third male."

Tang Qu doesn't care much about the role's position, he cares more about the role itself, and he feels that there is no distinction between roles, and he can truly have the ability to play a small role into the hearts of the people.

When he arrived downstairs at Tang Qu's house, Zhang Yong said to Tang Qu, "Xiao Qu, don't worry, don't be so discouraged, you will definitely pass the audition."

Tang Qu:?

"I'm not discouraged."

"I'm your manager. How can I know what you're thinking? Recently, I've discovered that you're not as energetic as before. You can't do it like this. Even if you don't keep your energy all the time in the entertainment industry Excited, but also pay attention."

After returning home, Tang Qu looked at himself in the mirror and felt a little disobedient. Eighteen or nineteen-year-old Tang Qu should be full of vigor and vitality, but his eyes are too calm now, and the temperament around him is not good. It's too quiet, no wonder Mr. Zhang and Brother Yong feel that he is a bit sad. This is really a wonderful misunderstanding.

Tang Qu thought about it, and he really shouldn't go on like this. Although he has plans to retire temporarily, but now he is still in the entertainment circle, he should maintain his state every minute and every second in the entertainment circle.

The actor's fame is not for nothing. Tang Qu's demeanor changed suddenly when he came out of the bathroom and looked through the full-length mirror in the bedroom.

Although Tang Yingdi's professional level is excellent, he still has to eat. Tang Qu looked worried at the empty refrigerator.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com