Chapter 192 Extra 9: Past and Present (Guan Yan Tang Qu)

Tang Qu was awakened by the sun in the morning.

After being slightly stunned for a moment, Tang Qu finally came to his senses.

Looking at the empty space around me, I was puzzled.

Why did Guan Yan wake up so early today?

Tang Qu got up and tidied up.

When he came out of the room, he saw Guan Yan preparing breakfast.

Tang Qu leaned against the door frame, watching Guan Yan's busy figure.

Why is there such a perfect big brother?

Guan Yan noticed it as soon as Tang Qu came over, but he still concentrated on what he had in hand.

After waiting for a while, Tang Qu saw that Guan Yan was done before walking over.

"You got up so early today to prepare breakfast?" Tang Qu asked.

Guan Yan nodded: "You will be joining the group later, and your eating time will not be so regular. I have to take advantage of these two days to take care of you."

Tang Qu smiled, with a sweet heart.

It's nice to have someone who cares about him.

Because Su Yunwen was going to join the group in a few days, Guan Yan took Tang Qu around for a few days in the past two days.

The day before joining the group, Tang Qu said with a smile: "Brother Guan, why do you think there is a boss like you in this world? The artist is about to join the group. Instead of urging him, let him go out to play instead?"

"I'm here to let you combine work and rest."

If this was heard by the people in the company, there would probably be a big question mark.

Then why don't they deserve a combination of work and rest? !

Tang Qu was still accompanied by Guan Yan on the day he entered the group.

In fact, Tang Qu was quite puzzled as to why Guan Yan spent so much time with him.

Does the company not care?

Every time Tang Qu asked this question, Guan Yan always said that his biggest task was to be with him.

Over time, Tang Qu followed him.

Although Tang Qu has played many extra roles in the entertainment industry, he is still a newcomer to the entertainment industry. After all, no one knows him.

The day Tang Qu joined the group caused quite a stir.

After all, it was big news that a newcomer was directly appointed by Director Chen to play the leading role in his new play.

Who doesn't know that Director Chen's drama needs thickness, even professionals who graduated from professional schools may not be able to impress Director Chen.

Why is this little-known Tang Qu?

What's even more amazing is that until the start of the film, the media only knew that the cast was a newcomer named Tang Qu. They didn't know what Tang Qu looked like, or about Tang Qu's background information.

Really not at all.

Now there is a calculation in everyone's mind.

This Tang Qu is either a rich second generation who came to the circle to play tickets, or this person has a backer behind him.

But no matter which one it is, it shows that this Tang Qu is someone who can afford to offend.

Tang Qu has been concentrating on filming recently, and his assistant told him about it.