Chapter 161 Might Be Calling a Doctor

Although the fans were very excited, Tang Qu still did not announce Guan Yan's identity to the fans in a fair manner.

After all, this matter still needs to be done step by step, and fans need to be given a buffer time.

After the live broadcast officially started, Guan Yan didn't speak anymore, and the fans turned their attention to Tang Qu. Everyone didn't pay much attention to the episode before the broadcast.

"Long time no see~"

Having said that, in fact, Tang Qu has not completely disappeared during this period of time. His previous Vlogs have been updated recently, so everyone can still see them.

It's just that everyone hasn't seen the fresh Tang Qu recently.

"My foot is healed, thank you for your concern."

"Well, don't you have no makeup today, aren't you very spirited?" Tang Qu responded to the question in the barrage with a smile.

Then I saw some fans returning [No! Xiao Qu today is too handsome to have any friends! 】

The smile on Tang Qu's lips widened when he looked at the fans.

This is his first live broadcast, and he feels that the distance between himself and his fans has been shortened a lot.

Everyone can feel the sincere and false smiles. Many fans who watched the live broadcast almost raised the corners of their lips at the same time as Tang Qu, which was infected.

There are also many people who didn't smile because they saw their companions watching the live broadcast, and they watched it curiously, and then discovered the great treasure of Tang Qu.

Because there is no special content in today's live broadcast, so Tang Qu chatted and smiled with fans, and when he saw that everyone had questions, he would reply.

[Xiao Qu, when are you going to film again? You've watched your drama N times! 】

[Your fans are waiting to be fed! 】

Tang Qu saw that many fans asked him about filming, so he smiled and replied: "Recently, I have been reading scripts, and I will shoot when I find the right one."

The fans are happy now, they miss Tang Qu so much.

Someone also asked Tang Qu to take a good rest, and Tang Qu agreed one by one, and thanked the fans.

Almost all the fans in the live broadcast room were flopped by Tang Qu.

#唐村化粉#'s hot search has been on the hot search since Tang Qu's live broadcast, and the ranking has been advancing.

And the number of people in Tang Qu's live broadcast room has been rising.

Because Guan Yan was worried about Tang Qu, he stayed by the side all the time. Seeing Tang Qu say a lot, he got up to pour a glass of water.

Fans who were watching the live broadcast admiring Tang Qu's flourishing beauty suddenly saw a hand horizontally on the screen.

Holding a glass, the hand has sharp joints and round nails, which is very beautiful.

Some fans didn't think there was anything wrong, maybe it was Xiaoqu's staff.

But there are still a group of fans whose hearts are trembling.

Cut the screen of the live broadcast and went out, then opened the gallery of my mobile phone, and searched in it.

Until I found a picture, isn't this my hand in the photo posted by that rich fan that day!