Chapter 202 - 203 Extra: Past and Present (Guan Yan Tang Qu)

Seeing his lover's stupid look, Tang Qu smiled, walked to Guan Yan's side calmly, and asked again: "Do you answer me first?"

Guan Yan stared straight at Tang Qu, and said two words from his throat: "I like it."

But Guan Yan's mind at this time was not on Tang Qu giving him the ring, but why Tang Qu gave him this ring.

"Why did you give me such a ring?"

The two looked at each other.

There was disbelief in Guan Yan's eyes, and there was still a hint of inexplicable emotion.

Seeing Guan Yan like this, Tang Qu no longer wanted to hide it from Guan Yan.

"You are not the only one in the dream, thank you for giving me a different teenage life."

Hearing what Tang Qu said, Guan Yan instantly felt his heart was filled.

Although it was a dream, the memory in the dream is always profound.

Those are all his memories, and he has no way to treat them as non-existent.

He knew that Tang Qu's real experience was not like this, but he hoped that the life in his dream could cover Tang Qu's past memories.

How can he not be excited now that he has really done it.

Tang Qu gently leaned into Guan Yan's arms.

"I remember all those things in the dream, but my situation may be different from yours."

In the dream, Tang Qu could clearly understand the situation he was in at that time, but he had no way to act freely, he could only act according to his past memory.

But he knew that Guan Yan acted on his own mind.

Guan Yan put his hand on Tang Qu's waist, and now he felt a sense of ecstasy.

"Those situations are real, right?"

Regarding Tang Qu's past, he never mentioned it, but now that it's all said and done, Guan Yan wants to hear Tang Qu tell him about his past with his own eyes.

He wanted to Tang the deepest secret in his heart.

Tang Qu pursed his lips: "Let's talk at home."

Although both of them had the memories of those dreams, Tang Qu was still a little nervous when he really wanted to tell Guan Yan about his past.

When Tang Qu returned home, seeing the pain in Guan Yan's eyes, the uneasiness in his heart was instantly calmed down.

Regardless of past life or present life, Guan Yan is the closest person to him, and there is nothing that cannot be honest.

"In fact, most of the things are similar to those in the dream, but the back is not the same. I was still laughing at the time, and my temper was stronger. In fact, I have been running for several years, and the chance of the two protagonists of the lanterns, the script also experienced it. It took a lot of hardships to be on the screen. Fortunately, I seized the opportunity and won the award in one fell swoop. After that, my life went much smoother, but then there was an accident, but now I should be grateful for that accident, which allowed me to meet here you."