Chapter 206 Extra Story 22: Past and Present (Guan Yan Tang Qu)

Tang Qu didn't have the time to care about the situation behind him, and was completely intoxicated by the touch Guan Yan brought to him.

Small groans escaped from Tang Qu's mouth.

Guan Yan, who was not drunk before, felt a little drunk now.

The sudden coolness made Tang Qu sober.

He opened his eyes bewilderedly.

Only then did he notice that he seemed to be leaning against a side of glass.

"Guan Yan!"

Tang Qu immediately noticed his situation, and Guan Yan actually pressed him against the window.

Although it is on the top floor, the completely transparent glass makes people feel insecure.

Guan Yan could feel Tang Qu's tremor.

But Guan Yan was even more excited.

Leaning gently next to Tang Qu's ear, he said, "Do you feel very excited?"

In fact, neither Guan Yan nor Tang Qu is a fun-loving person, but in today's situation, coupled with the influence of alcohol, it makes people excited.

Listening to Guan Yan's words, Tang Qu pursed his lips slightly, and had to say that he was indeed a little excited.

Tang Qu put his hands on Guan Yan's shoulders, and his legs were wrapped around Guan Yan's waist.

"Then you may have to test your arm strength tonight."

Tang Qu's voice sounded like a hook, and Guan Yan couldn't hold back the hook.

Even the movements were a little rough, but Tang Qu didn't resist at all, but obeyed Guan Yan's movements very much.

The glass window reflects a pair of passionate lovers.

It was only when Guan Yan carried Tang Qu down that Tang Qu had time to notice the glass window.

The top has also been decorated.

Tang Qu noticed that he had just made it with the center of Guan Yan's pattern, and there was a huge heart shape there, so this was the reason why Guan Yan pressed him there just now.

"Why did you choose this decoration?" Tang Qu's voice was slightly hoarse.

Guan Yan glanced back.

"This kind of decoration is more expressive, isn't it? Don't you like it?"

Tang Qu shook his head: "I like it very much."

Because Tang Qu's experience from childhood to adulthood, compared with the kind of intentions that people have to work hard to understand, this kind of straightforward expression can give him a sense of security and make him more aware of that kind of emotion.

Guan Yan put Tang Qu on the bed, and pushed him down again.

No matter how many times he watched it, Tang Qu would always be fascinated by Guan Yan unconsciously.

Seeing Guan Yan getting closer and closer to him, Tang Qu remembered to reach out to block it.

But Guan Yan pinched his hands and placed them on top of his head.

"You still want to do it?"

"Otherwise, you should be very clear about your old attacking ability. Besides, how can such a good night be wasted?"

This was the last complete sentence Tang Qu heard that night.

The rest of the voice was intermittent to Tang Qu, and his own voice was also intermittent.