Chapter 82 I Don't Dislike Your Poor Skills

In the afternoon, Du Yan took Tang Qu for a physical examination.

Tang Qu didn't think there was anything wrong with the task of physical examination. As an artist, annual physical examination is necessary.

However, Tang Qu had some doubts about the blood test.

"Is this item also required to be inspected every year?"

Du Yan looked at the checklist and shook her head: "This project doesn't seem to be necessary, maybe it's because this is the first time this year."

Only then did Tang Qu ask the doctor to draw blood, put his arm in front of the doctor, and then turned his head to the side.

Feeling the coolness of the alcohol, Tang Qu's heartbeat gradually accelerated.

Du Yan watched Tang Qu's movements, and joked, "Brother Qu, are you afraid of drawing blood?"

Tang Qu coughed lightly, a big man would be ashamed for fear of drawing blood.

Tang Qu frowned as he felt the needle piercing his skin.

In just a few seconds, Tang Qu felt that it was extremely long.

"Okay, brother."

At this time, Du Yan's voice sounded like heaven to Tang Qu.

Tang Qu breathed a sigh of relief the moment he walked out of the hospital.

The two saw Zhang Yong as soon as they left the hospital.

Originally Zhang Yong was smiling all over his face, but when he saw Tang Qu's flushed cheeks, he immediately darkened.

"What's going on?" She looked directly at Du Yan with stern eyes.

Tang Qu explained: "It's about my family, it has nothing to do with Xiaoyan."

But Zhang Yong's complexion still didn't improve, the child he brought was bullied!

"Brother Yong, it's okay, it's good to change the peace with a slap."

It was Tang Qu who was beaten, but asked him to comfort his manager and assistant.

Not wanting to continue this topic, Tang Qu asked, "Brother Yong, why are you here?"

"I'll come here after the matter is dealt with ahead of time."

"Brother Yong, what did you do?" Du Yan asked curiously.

Zhang Yong smiled and made a fool of himself: "I won't tell you for now, I'll find out in two days."

Tang Qu didn't ask any more questions.

"Let's go, I'll take you back. Didn't anything happen in the physical examination just now?"

Du Yan said with a smile in her eyes: "Xiao Qu had blood drawn just now, and was trembling with fear."

Zhang Yong didn't expect Tang Qu to be afraid of drawing blood.

Tang Qu heard his assistant and manager making fun of him, so he just closed his eyes and rested his mind so as not to look at them.

Having dinner alone at night, Tang Qu looked at his watch, feeling a little joyful in his heart. In the early morning, the other male owner of the house was coming back.

After not seeing Guan Yan for such a long time, Tang Qu naturally missed him. Although Guan Yan told him to rest early, he just wanted to wait for Guan Yan.

After doing some simple digestion exercises, Tang Qu waited for Guan Yan in the bedroom. The tool he used to pass the time was not the mobile phone, but the notebook.