Chapter 25 Be Good, Good Disciple

The beginning of the video is Tang Qu's original audition video, wearing very ordinary clothes, but the expression in his eyes is amazing, and then the scene changes to the first scene of shooting, seeing Yu Ting being called out in the first scene, Tang Qu and When Yu Ting looked at each other, the netizens realized that the beautiful smile came from here.

"Should I say it or not, I was captured by this look and smile." Most of the bullet screens have become like this.

However, the video only lasted a third of the time. After such a few short shots, the scene suddenly switched to the fairy-like scenery, and then stopped at the highest point along the way. Now it is officially entering the trailer of the main film, Tangqu Station Looking down from the highest point in the upper realm: "From today on, Yu Ze is the inheritor of Venerable Qingxuan." The scene continued to change, and it was the daily life of Venerable Qingxuan and Yu Ze. Venerable Qingxuan personally tied a jade plaque on the On Yu Ze's neck: "I can sense you even thousands of miles away, so put it away carefully."

Although Venerable Qingxuan has never taught disciples, but for his only disciple, he almost gave his all. Just when everyone was immersed in the warm picture of the master and apprentice, the video screen suddenly went black. The first reaction was, is the video over here? This promo is too short!

Suddenly the screen brightened up again, different from the bright color just now, the tone became a bit heavy, Venerable Qingxuan was holding a sword, which was stained with blood, but his body was still spotless, pointing the sword at the entrance of the main hall One of the monsters said: "Give me back my apprentice!" The monster trembled with fright.

After standing still for two or three seconds, the Demon Venerable dressed in black came out of the palace: "Master Qingxuan, I will not bother you to worry about it, I will spare your life because of the love between master and apprentice in the past, you can go. "The Mozun is none other than Yu Ze.

Venerable Qingxuan, who had endured for a long time, spat out a mouthful of blood, lost his mind and passed out.

The Mozun who was still cold just now hastily stepped forward to catch Qingxuan Venerable, his hands were trembling.

The monster behind Mozun stepped forward: "Mozun, this?"

Yu Ze gave a look, and the monster didn't dare to speak immediately.

Mozun took Venerable Qingxuan away, sent him back to the upper realm, stayed for a long time, and then reluctantly left.

At the end of the picture, Qingxuan sat up from the bed, muttering: "The demon soul is actually him!"

As soon as the screen went black, a few words slowly appeared, "Stay tuned for the demon soul!"

【knock! I saw the feeling of a blockbuster in a trailer! 】

[I have already made up a picture of a hundred thousand words in my brain! 】

【broadcast! Play it for me! I want to watch it even if I spend money! 】

【Honor Qingxuan, why is it so beautiful! I'm going to follow Beauty's Weibo! 】

【Cried! Why doesn't Master have Weibo! ! ! 】

The official Weibo is full of ghosts crying and wolves howling.

In the end, everyone didn't expect that the Demon Soul trailer was listed at the end of a trending search, but #唐流不微博# was at the top of the trending list.

When they saw this topic, many people couldn't laugh or cry. A person who has been on the trending search several times didn't have Weibo. They were almost laughed to death, okay?

Tang Qu was having breakfast at this time. He went back to rest for a while after filming the night scene yesterday, and didn't wake up until after ten o'clock in the morning.

While Tang Qu was eating, Du Yan directly took out her mobile phone, "Brother Qu, I leave it to you, the account is registered, I have already told the crew, you remember to post on Weibo, and you manage the account yourself. Or should we help you here?"

Tang Qu took the phone: "I'll use it myself."

Du Yan nodded, then put away the dishes and went to the kitchen to clean them.

Tang Qu looked at the empty interface, then glanced out of the window, picked up his phone, walked to the window, and took a photo of the sky, thanking the weather for today.

Edited a Weibo [Sunshine and Beautiful Day] with the photo just now.

Then I turned off my phone, and after posting this Weibo, Tang Qu's Weibo started to increase like crazy. After all, in today's society, everyone has no resistance to good looks, especially Tang Qu, who is a wall reserve. will be let off.

At 12:28, the crew official Weibo posted another Weibo.

[Whose family does such a beautiful master @唐沟 belong to? oh! It turned out to be from my family~] The accompanying picture is a very serious promotional photo, but it’s just how to find and type the copywriting.

Tang Qu forwarded and replied: [Well, yours. 】

I don't know how many people's hearts have been melted by this sentence. This serious and doting tone is too good!

[Official Weibo, you are too disappointing! You are obviously suffering]

[laughs]

[Raise your paw silently, am I the only one who thinks that this little Qu is extremely obedient? 】

When everyone was arguing about Tang Qu's personality, someone noticed that Yu Ting paid Tang Qu some attention.

[Send sugar online? I've never seen Yu Dangdang be so diligent! Follow and like again! 】

[Yu Dangdang, do you still remember your own fans! 】

Originally, the fans were entertaining themselves, but suddenly this fan found out that he was actually replied!

Yu Ting replied [I remember, but I have to coax Master well first. 】

Tang Qu also replied [Good boy, good student]

This online interaction exploded more people. Originally, Yu Ting had a lot of traffic. He personally promoted Tang Qu. Naturally, his fans would not embarrass Yu Ting. All of a sudden, the hot search went up again. several.

For such a scene, everyone is happy to see it, and it is not harmful to everyone. After all, for the crew, this is an opportunity for publicity. For Tang Qu, this is an opportunity to gather the first wave of traffic. For Yu Ting, this is an opportunity It is an opportunity to establish an image. If you have a good relationship with the team members, you will naturally get a good reputation.

For the promotion of the new drama, everyone in the crew cooperated very well, and basically everyone related to it liked and forwarded it.

It's just that most of the day has passed, but the heroine of the crew has been doing nothing.

Du Yan swiped Weibo: "Brother Qu, do you have a bad relationship with this heroine?" She didn't participate in the early work, and after she came, Tang Qu and the heroine didn't have much communication. After all, Tang Qu and the heroine don't have many scenes, and she doesn't know how the relationship between the two is.

Tang Qu shook his head: "It's not bad, it's just unfamiliar."

"Then her airs are too big. Brother Yu has already expressed his opinion. Even if she doesn't like you, she should like it on the crew's Weibo promotion."

Zhang Yong said from the side: "It doesn't matter if she likes it or not. The current publicity is mainly about Xiaoqu. She is probably feeling upset, so why bother to like it?"

Tang Qu didn't say a word. He really couldn't like the heroine. Not to mention the character of the other party, he was very disliked by the other party's attitude towards work. The heroine repeatedly delayed the progress of the filming. , or even playing the big lady's temper in the crew, although it is a small matter, but a person who can't do small things well, what about big things?

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com