Chapter 36 Paying the Bill for Medical Expenses

Tang Qu couldn't remember how long it had been since he had encountered such a thing. He had heard about dirty things in the circle, but no one cared about his role in the past, and no one dared to touch him when he became popular. Allow this kind of thing to happen to him, and he has no tolerance for sand in his eyes.

He patted Director Chen's hand away, his eyes sharp: "Mr. Chen, please respect yourself."

Tang Qu's cheeks were flushed, and although his eyes were sharp, Director Chen was not frightened at all, on the contrary, he became more interested. Isn't he an artist from a small company? He didn't believe that he was wrong.

"Tang Qu, I'm giving you a chance. Don't think that I'm awesome after showing my face a few times recently. I can crush you to death in a few minutes."

The people in the room naturally heard the commotion here, but no one dared to stop it. This time they called all newcomers, and no one would cut off their future because of Tang Qu.

Zhang Yong stood up and walked to Director Chen: "Mr. Chen, this is my artist, not the kind of cat or dog around you. Please think about it carefully."

"Who are you, don't stand in my way, I just want to get him today, otherwise I will make it impossible for you to get along tomorrow!"

It was totally unreasonable to talk to this kind of person, Du Yan and Zhang Yong dragged Tang Qu to leave.

But since this situation is specific, how could Mr. Chen not be prepared at all.

As soon as the door was opened, there were two burly bodyguards standing at the door.

"Catch him for me!"

Although the strength of the bodyguards is not small, but Tang Qu and the others are three of them after all, they can't fight hard, but they can still run. Taking advantage of their unpreparedness, Zhang Yong pulled Tang Qu and ran away, Du Yan followed.

There were not many people eating on this floor, and such a big commotion did not attract attention. The entire corridor was empty, which made it easier for them to escape.

But Tang Qu didn't expect that besides the two bodyguards, there were actually two more bodyguards at the stairs, and the three of them were immediately controlled.

The bodyguard brought Tang Qu and the others back.

In the corridor, Director Chen reached out and pinched Tang Qu's chin: "Run, why don't you run away, and don't inquire about it, who has the final say here, you have to do whatever I tell you, if it makes me happy , I can still reward you with a few resources, praise you, if you are disobedient, I have plenty of ways to ruin your reputation."

Tang Qu frowned, this suppressed sense of powerlessness was damn uncomfortable.

"Don't struggle, my bodyguards are stronger than your thin arms and legs." Looking at the struggling Zhang Yong and Du Yan, Director Chen smiled complacently, he likes this feeling of controlling others .

"Take him upstairs to my room. Everyone else, please rest in their own rooms for the night." Director Chen gestured to the bodyguards.

"Do you know what you are doing? Do you know which company Tang Qu is from!" Du Yan shouted, she was a little girl after all, and she was a little flustered at this moment.

Director Chen smiled: "As for your small broken company, how could you take risks for Tang Qu, who has no reputation." He has been in the industry for a long time, and he understands what it means to put profits first. All of them can be picked up.

Du Yan was so anxious that she didn't know what to do, the sky was high and the emperor was far away, there was no way to ask for help.

Tang Qu has been thinking about how to get out, but now his strength is very different, so he can only wait for a while when he arrives in the room and waits for an opportunity to get out.