Chapter 58 Be the most special existence in your heart

Guan Yan did not take Tang Qu back to the tent, but took Tang Qu to another road.

Although the crew filmed in the mountains, this area is not really desolate.

Walking on another road, you can see little flowers along the way, which is very beautiful.

When he reached a place with a wide view, Guan Yan stopped.

"Why are you here?"

Guan Yan dragged Tang Qu to find a clean stone, and the two sat down directly.

"I came here to take pictures two days ago, and I think it's beautiful here."

Looking from here, the eyes are green, and the mood calms down in an instant.

The two sat quietly for a while, Guan Yan stared at Tang Qu's profile for a while, then stood up suddenly: "Wait here for me."

Tang Qu nodded, but didn't ask Guan Yan what he was going to do.

Guan Yan didn't go far, and shuttled among the green plants.

Both of them were still wearing costumes, and they looked like ancient sons traveling on a trip.

Tang Qu shook his head, Guan Yan was no longer in his sight.

After waiting for a while, Tang Qu suddenly felt something on top of his head.

Reaching out and touching it, it is a garland.

There is no one else here, and whoever gave him speaks for itself.

"Brother Yan?"

The man behind hummed softly: "There are flowers here, and the wreaths are for the beauties."

Tang Qu's cheeks were slightly red, recalling the scene between Guan Yan and Mu Jin just now.

"What is this? One in the play and one outside the play?" After saying this, Tang Qu was stunned, why is he so sour.

Guan Yan couldn't help laughing.

Hearing Guan Yan's laughter, Tang Qu became even more shy. He couldn't help pulling the wreath on his head, but Guan Yan held his hand down.

With the sound of clothes rubbing against each other, Tang Qu guessed that the man had bent over at this time, because he could feel the heat from his ears.

"Don't pick it up, I gave it to you, I made it up by myself."

Tang Qu was completely irresistible with his special voice with breath.

Seeing that Tang Qu was no longer struggling, Guan Yan took advantage of the situation and sat beside Tang Qu.

"Xiao Qu, don't refuse the gifts I give you in the future, okay, I want to be that special person in your heart."

Tang Qu couldn't be more clear about what Guan Yan wanted to express.

Biting his lips lightly, he always thought that between the two of them, he would be the first to point it out, because Guan Yan looked strong, but he was very restrained.

Guan Yan gently held Tang Qu's cheeks, touched the smooth and tender skin with his fingers, and couldn't help rubbing them a few times.

Tang Qu felt Guan Yan's warm fingertips, and his heart beat faster.

"You're still young, I won't force you, I'll give you time to think it through, just don't make me wait too long, okay?"

The foreheads of the two touched, and it looked like they were kissing from a distance.