Chapter 54 I didn't take it to heart...it's strange

When the recording of the program ended, Ning Wei came to care about Tang Qu: "How is it, is there anything wrong?"

"Sister Ning, I'm fine. The show is over, so go back quickly."

Although Ning Wei was worried about Tang Qu, it was not good for the two of them to stay together so late. I can only leave first.

When Zhang Yong and Du Yan arrived at the underground parking lot, a car turned on their lights.

Tang Qu saw that it was Guan Yingying's car.

"Xiao Qu!" Guan Yingying waved.

"How did you come?"

"Little uncle said that you haven't heard from you so late, and you are probably busy again. Let me pick you up for dinner."

"It's so late to trouble you."

"No trouble, I just decided to go for a late-night snack. I found a very good restaurant two days ago."

As soon as the two got into the car, Guan Yingying let out a gasp.

"What's wrong?"

"Why is he here?"

"who?"

"Chen Zishi, the one in white."

Tang Qu frowned, isn't that the one who was hostile to him just now?

"You know him?"

Guan Yingying snorted coldly: "Yes, of course I do. He likes my little uncle. When he was an adult, he used that kind of thing on himself and insisted on relying on my little uncle. As a result, my little uncle didn't go to him at all." birthday party. I despise people who use this method the most."

Now Tang Qu finally knew where his hostility came from, this Guan Yan was really a disaster.

Originally, the two of them were already in the car, and they didn't want to provoke Chen Zishi anymore, but some people are fine if you don't want to.

He was about to bump into it himself.

Chen Zishi saw Guan Yingying's car and walked over.

Guan Yingying spat: "It's really bad luck."

Chen Zishi knocked on the car window, but Guan Yingying ignored him, hoping that he would be more interesting.

But the people outside the car obviously didn't follow Guan Yingying's wish and kept knocking.

"Stop knocking, the window glass is broken, will you pay for it?" Guan Yingying said impatiently after lowering the window.

"Xiaoying."

"Stop, don't call me that, we don't know each other well, it's better for Mr. Chen to recognize his identity."

"But I met Aunt Guan two days ago. She was very kind to me. You are her daughter, so we are naturally familiar."

"My mother is my mother, and I am me. Whether you are familiar with me or not, you have the final say? Do you have anything else to do? It's okay, get out of my way."

"Xiaoying, girls, don't be so fierce, we will be a family in the future, it's not good-looking."

"Sorry, our official family doesn't have a grandson who likes to play tricks. And Mr. Chen, if you don't get out of the way, I will sue you for harassment."

Hearing Guan Yingying's words, the corners of Tang Qu's lips curled up. As expected of a lawyer, this mouth is really extraordinary.

Chen Zishi's eyes were sharp, and he had spotted Tang Qu a long time ago. He deliberately ignored him in order to let Tang Qu know through Guan Yingying that he was the one who would marry the official family in the future. Who would have thought that Tang Qu would actually laugh at him now.