Chapter 105 Is it as close as last night?

Although Guan Yan said so, in the end he still felt sorry for Tang Qu's body and did not bully Tang Qu.

Guan Yan just rubbed Tang Qu's waist in bed.

It's okay not to touch it, but Tang Qu felt the soreness when he touched it, which was really not something he could bear.

It's not pain, it's acid.

When the love was strong last night, Guan Yan would pinch his waist, so now, even though Guan Yan was rubbing his waist to relieve his fatigue, he still trembled uncontrollably.

Feeling the slight trembling of the skin under his hands, Guan Yan smiled and said, "It's really sensitive."

Tang Qu glared at him, but without any lethality.

The two warmed up in bed for a while, then got up.

The heavy responsibility of breakfast naturally fell on Guan Yan.

Sitting in the dining room, Tang Qu looked at Guan Yan who was busy in the kitchen, and his heart was full of happiness.

The two of you are very leisurely here, but the Internet has already exploded.

From the moment Tang Qu won the award, the information about him on the Internet has never stopped.

Tang Qu is the youngest Shidi in history, and it's not just a little bit of attention for him.

In addition to the entertainment media, there were also many mainstream media reporting on this incident. Tang Qu suddenly became an excellent actor known to all people, young and old.

The interviews about Tang Qu last night were also released one after another.

His unhurried appearance attracted many people. Many people at his age were either still struggling in college, or they were decadent.

Tang Qu immediately let people see what a real youth is.

Such a positive person will naturally attract everyone's attention.

Zhang Yong was so happy to see Tang Qu's popularity remain high.

Since last night, his phone calls have been ringing off the hook, from endorsements to scripts, it's almost like wholesale.

Speaking of Zhang Yong's endorsement, I remembered that the recent filming of Yanlu seems to have entered the preparatory stage.

Choose another time to match the smoke and dew.

Since Tang Qu's costume this time is smoke dew, it's impossible to just let him wear it.

Just when the popularity of Tang Qu on the Internet had gone down a bit, the Yanlu official suddenly posted a Weibo.

The copywriting is simple: [Phoenix soaring in the sky, you deserve it! 】

The accompanying picture is the photo of Tang Qu when he won the award, and there are a few more photos.

This suddenly attracted a lot of attention to Tang Qu.

No one in the circle knows how high and cold Yan Dee's officialdom is.

As an internationally recognized top luxury item, smoked dew naturally has its own privileges. Many celebrities in the entertainment industry may not be able to get a Weibo account of smoked dew.

So far, Guan Yan is the only person who can get Yan Dee's unique Weibo promotion, and Guan Yan has cooperated with Yan Dee for many years. The first endorsement of Guan Yan's debut is Yan Dee, and his net worth has directly doubled.