Chapter 153

Finally, Tang Qu and Guan Yan reached an agreement.

As for the aftermath, Tang Qu didn't care. Anyway, Guan Yan told him not to work, so let Guan Yan care about these matters.

Because Tang Qu's feet were not suitable for moving for the time being, the two stayed at the official's house.

In the afternoon, Guan Yan left first because he had to deal with matters.

What happened today is naturally impossible to pass away so easily.

During the few hours Tang Qu was resting, the Internet had already exploded.

The topic of Tang Qu's injury on the set has become a trending topic.

Coupled with the fueling of all parties, this topic has risen very fast.

Under this topic, there are still a few photos of Guan Yan hugging Tang Qu.

All of a sudden, the Internet was very lively.

Those who cared about Tang Qu, some speculated about the relationship between Tang Qu and Guan Yan, and some speculated whether Tang Qu could continue to make tobacco dew commercials.

Many people came to see the joke.

After all, Tang Qu was injured, so the ad basically went viral. It was still hyped up yesterday, but something happened today.

Sure enough, Tang Qu was still not so lucky.

Newcomers want to fly before they have learned to walk. This is the lesson.

For a while, everyone was arguing endlessly.

As for the comments on the Internet, Guan Yan and Zhang Yong Yanlu are all paying attention.

After all, they didn't break the news about what happened this time, so it must not be done by the people behind it.

From this, it is natural to know his purpose.

The purpose of framing people in the entertainment circle is only for those few.

Grabbing roles, grabbing positions, and looking for trouble when there is nothing to do.

This time, it is obvious that they want to get Tang Qu's endorsement going.

It was announced yesterday, but today there is a problem.

When most of the brands are announced, the filming is basically over. Like Yan Dee this time, there are very few who promote while filming.

This change was also due to Tang Qu's physical problems and the filming took place ahead of schedule.

So the person who framed Tang Qu this time was probably someone who was more familiar with Yan Lu.

This year, Yanlu has chosen two spokespersons, one regular Guan Yan and one newcomer Tang Qu.

This is indeed a big stimulus for those who have taken tobacco dew commercials before, so it is very likely that someone among these people planned this event.

However, these are all speculations with no real evidence.

But everyone is wise.

Tang Qu has never offended anyone, and now that he is being targeted, there is obviously something wrong with him.

Guan Yan's efficiency has always been very high.

Before Yan Dew received any news.

Guan Yan has received all the evidence.

Sure enough, it was the same as his guess, but Guan Yan didn't expect that the person who attacked this time turned out to be an unremarkable person, and he didn't have much impression of it anyway.