Chapter 120

Even after getting along for so long, Guan Yan's voice still moved Tang Qu's heart.

After a moment of silence, Tang Qu said: "Brother Yong arranged a live broadcast tonight, can I live broadcast at home?"

"Of course, you can do whatever you want with your home."

Hearing the words "your home", Tang Qu's cheeks turned red.

But he still responded softly: "Okay."

"Are you... coming back for dinner tonight?"

Guan Yan seemed to be busy there, Tang Qu heard some small voices.

After a while, Guan Yan came back: "I have something to do tonight, I have to go back later, you should eat well at home, don't be picky eaters."

When Guan Yan uttered the first half of the sentence, Tang Qu was obviously in a lost mood, but when he heard the second half of the sentence, he was in a bad mood.

"Who is picky!"

Through the phone, Guan Yan could still think of Tang Qu's furious appearance.

"Well, Qu Bao'er is not picky about food."

Hearing Guan Yan's coaxing tone to the child, Tang Qu hung up the phone directly.

"I won't tell you anymore, I'm going to prepare."

The other people in the office stared at the president who had hung up the phone with wide eyes, and then lowered their heads, it was too hard to hold back their laughter.

"Continue." Guan Yan leaned back and looked at the people in front of him.

Only then did the others straighten their faces and continue to report.

Although Tang Qu was ashamed by Guan Yan's coaxing tone to the child, he was indeed preparing for the live broadcast tonight.

Tang Qu looked at the room, and finally decided to broadcast live in the study room. The other places are not very good, and if it is in the study room, Guan Yan will not be affected when he comes back later.

After adjusting the equipment, Tang Qu went out to clean himself up.

In his previous life, Tang Qu also knew that many actors held live broadcasts to interact with each other for promotional meetings, but he likes filming, and he usually pushes these things away when he can.

So today is his first real live broadcast.

Tang Qu thought that as long as there was no problem with the equipment, it would be fine. It wasn't until Zhang Yong sent him a message and Liu Liu came over that he realized that things were far from as simple as he thought.

Liu Liu came here to be in charge of Tang Qu's makeup.

Although it is a live broadcast at home, it is definitely not possible to be on camera with pure makeup, and it is always necessary to modify it.

But sitting in front of the makeup mirror, Liu Liu looked at Tang Qu's face, took the brush in his hand, and looked at Tang Qu's face left and right.

Finally, he threw the brush back into the makeup bag: "I think it's unnecessary for Brother Yong to call me over."

Tang Qu opened his eyes and looked at Liu Liu in confusion.

Liu Liu took two steps back: "If you look at the camera with this kind of eyes, you will absolutely kill everyone in front of the camera."

Tang Qu's face does not need any modification at all, it can be directly photogenic.

As a result, Liu Liu didn't do anything when she came over, she helped Tang Qu choose a suit and left.