Chapter 14 I Can't Wait For The Next Chance

Tang Qu took a deep breath. He hadn't auditioned for a long time, and he still felt a little nervous.

Tang Qu stood upright in front of the director, naturally tall and straight, and there was an invisible aura around him standing there.

Director Chen, who was originally a little impatient, subconsciously leaned forward when he saw Tang Qu, and then pretended nothing happened, and sat back.

The assistant director said, "Let's begin."

The scene where Tang Qu auditioned was the first time that Qingxuan appeared in front of the male lead. This scene was simple and easy to say, but also difficult to say. There were no lines in this scene, only a short glance at the male lead. , all depends on the eyes of the performer.

Tang Qu stared at the empty ground in front of him, his eyes slightly lowered, and there seemed to be compassionate warmth in his eyes, but when he looked closely, he found that there was no emotion in his eyes, not indifference but nothing.

Director Chen watched Tang Qu's performance intently. Since the beginning of the performance, Tang Qu has changed from a child to that master. He has an aura around him, which seems warm and ruthless.

They clenched their fists subconsciously, and even their breathing became lighter, as if they had also become part of the apprenticeship ceremony. No one dared to speak loudly, and could only quietly watch the idol in the hearts of countless people.

Three seconds later, Tang Qu turned around, waved the non-existent cloud sleeves, and left here.

"Cut!" Director Chen subconsciously shouted.

After yelling, they realized that this was an audition, not filming on the set.

Director Chen stared at Tang Qu with complicated eyes for a long time.

"Is this your first time filming?"

"I made a short film at school before."

Several people present gasped. This kid's acting skills have definitely reached the peak standard of young actors.

"Go to the side and wait for a while." This was the first time Director Chen spoke to communicate with the actors after so long audition.

The expressions of the remaining two people were a little bit bad. They thought they would be the biggest competitors, but they didn't expect Cheng Yaojin to come out halfway. This person's performance greatly exceeded their expectations, and Director Chen's performance , made them feel trembling. If they lose to each other in this audition, there is still something to say, but if they lose to a rookie actor, how can they save face.

Director Chen's eyes followed Tang Qu all the time, seeing that Tang Qu transformed into that eighteen-nineteen-year-old boy immediately after the audition, he felt emotional, this kid's talent was the best he had seen this year, no wonder Mr. Highly recommend this kid.

Although Tang Qu felt that his performance was great, he still respected the two people behind him and obediently watched their auditions.

But after watching their performance, Tang Qu felt a little speechless.

It's not that Tang Qu was arrogant, he felt that he should have no problem with this audition.

"Just wait a moment, to ensure fairness, we will announce the results on the spot." Everyone in the entertainment industry knows that director Chen's audition results are announced on the spot, and it is extremely difficult to intervene halfway.

The two who still smelled like matches just now sat together and stared at Tang Qu like friends, as if they knew that Tang Qu was different from them, and the other newcomers who auditioned were also far away from Tang Qu, Tang Qu didn't seem to notice At this point, he still stood there quietly.

It hasn't been long, and the director has already confirmed the candidate. This is the first time they voted for the same person so unanimously: "Congratulations Tang Qu, please stay and discuss with us about the signing of the contract, and thank you for coming, thank you Thanks for your support, today's audition is over, everyone can leave now."

Tang Qu felt that this result was expected, but the other two people didn't think so. Before leaving, they gave Tang Qu a vicious look. Without Tang Qu, they would have won the audition!

Tang Qu also went out together, so the signing of the contract will naturally be left to professional people to discuss.

Zhang Yong was already staring at the autumn water outside the door.

"How? Don't be discouraged if you haven't tried it. We still have another chance." It's not that Zhang Yong looks down on his own artists, but compared to the other two with traffic, he does suffer a bit.

Tang Qu paused, and then said lightly: "I can't wait for the next opportunity."

Zhang Yong's heart skipped a beat, did an audition blow away his self-confidence?

"Don't, there are plenty of opportunities."

The corners of Tang Qu's lips curled up: "I'll pass this time."

Zhang Yong was stunned for a moment before reacting to what Tang Qu said: "Okay! How dare you tease your brother!" Zhang Yong originally wanted to pat Tang Qu, but he withdrew his hand halfway. Tang Qu didn't care about this detail either.

"They will come to talk about signing in a while, and this is out of my control."

"Don't worry, brother will definitely sell you a good price."

Tang Qu:? What about selling pork? !

This side is busy, but the other side is thunder and lightning.

"What are you doing there? I didn't see it was so hot, so why not come over and fan me?"

The reprimanded assistant hurried forward: "Yes, Brother Ji."

The person called Brother Ji is the traffic star Ji Feng that Zhang Yong mentioned just now.

Hearing the voice here, Tang Qu subconsciously glanced at it, frowned slightly, and treated his assistant like crazy, it was really tasteless.

As if noticing that Tang Qu was looking at him, Ji Feng gave Tang Qu a hard look. Is this showing off with him?

"Aren't you full? Is this your first time working as an assistant? Do you think you have some kind of background when you look like this?" Ji Feng said in a weird way.

Tang Qu is not a vegetarian if he can become a movie star. The other party is obviously criticizing and scolding Huai, saying that he relies on his background to get ahead.

Zhang Yong glanced at Tang Qu, fearing that Tang Qu would play childish temper and quarrel with Ji Feng. Zhang Yong didn't want Tang Qu to argue, but in the entertainment circle, it was always necessary to learn the word forbearance.

But until the person negotiating the contract came, he didn't see Tang Qu lose his temper. Zhang Yong touched his nose. Are children nowadays so tolerant?

"Aren't you angry?" Zhang Yong asked in a low voice.

Tang Qu looked ahead: "Brother Yong, do you think I'll be popular?"

"Of course it will!" Zhang Yong is still very confident in his vision.

"In this case, I am not in the same world as that person. Since we are not in the same world, why bother me."

Zhang Yong really wants to applaud Tang Qu right now, you are the best!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com