Chapter 104 Brother Yan, I Was Wrong!

When Zhang Lao said the name of the award-winning actor, the lights of the audience gathered on Tang Qu.

This is inconsistent with all of their guesses.

But the eyes of the media all showed madness.

Tomorrow's headlines!

As long as they make an appointment with Tang Qu for an interview today, they will have their bonuses for this year!

The other actors present also looked at Tang Qu differently. From now on, they could no longer ignore Tang Qu, and they could no longer treat Tang Qu as a child.

He's better than most of the guys out there now.

Even if such a person cannot make friends, he must not become an enemy.

In fact, Tang Qu was also a little dazed when he heard the name. The guess in his heart was different from the feeling when he actually heard the name was him.

There was an interval of almost three seconds, and the entire hall burst into applause.

Amidst the applause, Tang Qu got up, with the gentle smile on his face, as if the daze just now had nothing to do with him.

Apart from the surprise of the people in the hall, Tang Qu's fans were also dumbfounded.

They accidentally chased some kind of fairy idol.

At first it was because of his looks, but later he found out that he had a good personality and good acting skills, and later he found out that Tang Qu had a good relationship with the official actor.

Now the child has won the Best Actor of the Baiyu Award for a play!

They could not have been happier!

When Tang Qu got up and walked towards the podium, the barrage flew up.

And Guan Yan, who was sitting in front of the computer screen, also showed a smile, his Xiaoqu has always been the best.

Mr. Zhang watched his most proud student walking towards him step by step, and the smile in his eyes became stronger and stronger.

Tang Qu stood still, took the trophy and flowers in Zhang Lao's hands with both hands, and at the moment when his back was turned to the audience, the phoenix on his back was fully revealed.

At that moment, both the audience on the scene and the netizens across the screen were shocked by it, it was too gorgeous and delicate.

When Tang Qu turned around, everyone felt that the phoenix behind Tang Qu was about to spread its wings and fly high.

This dress is even more eye-catching under the light.

But no matter how gorgeous the dress is, the most eye-catching thing is the current driver of the dress.

Tang Qu, who was standing on the stage, had already calmed down his excitement and regained his composure. Standing there, he spoke his acceptance speech calmly.

Everyone looked at this calm young man and felt that he would become the next miracle in the circle.

Can endure loneliness and keep prosperity.

The gap between the best actor nomination and the best actor winner is not a little bit.

After Tang Qu stepped down from the stage, there will always be a lot of cameras inadvertently sweeping over Tang Qu, and Tang Qu has maintained a decent smile from the beginning to the end.

In tonight's awards ceremony, the biggest beneficiary was the crew of "Three Years", which won three awards. Unfortunately, Ning Wei did not win the award for Best Actress.