Chapter 165 Return

Tang Qu hadn't shown his face in public for a long time. If it weren't for the occasional developments in the studio, news of his retirement would probably have spread all over the sky.

For people in the entertainment industry, such a long period of inactivity will cause them to lose their enthusiasm.

Tonight's premiere is not only the release of Guan Yan's new movie, but also the first appearance of his comeback.

Zhang Yong glanced back and comforted, "Your fans are much more loyal than you think."

Tang Qu's fans are different from other good-looking fans. Tang Qu's fans have accompanied Tang Qu through the darkest moments and enjoyed the glory. They have long been connected.

During this period of time, he has been paying attention to the data on the Internet. The data about Tang Qu has basically never dropped, and even one of them is kept in the front row. is very good.

Du Yan also responded, "You should have confidence in your fans."

Tang Qu nodded, yes, he has confidence in them and in himself.

Tonight's premiere has been publicized long ago, but the news of Tang Qu's presence has been kept tightly secret.

No one knew what a huge surprise it was to welcome them tonight.

Guan Yan is waiting for the premiere in the lounge, but now he is not worried about his movie, but Tang Qu.

But he couldn't send Tang Qu a message.

Because before going out, Tang Qu told him not to send messages, otherwise he would be even more nervous.

For the sake of Xiao Qu, he could only endure it.

Jiang Ge also knew about Tang Qu's coming to the premiere tonight.

But when he looked at his worthless actor, he had the urge to cover his face.

Before the director came to remind him, Jiang Ge finally couldn't help but asked: "Official actor, can you please show a little restraint like an actor! Even if Tang Qu is coming, you can't keep this idiot makeup. Yours I don’t want the image anymore!”

Jiang Ge originally meant that the movie star Guan could be a person after falling in love, but who knew that falling in love would make things worse. How could there be someone like Guan Yan?

"I see."

The director knocked on the door and said that he would discuss the process with the leading actors for a while.

Jiang Ge took a look at Guan Yan, and finally he was back to normal, so he breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, his artists are still normal outside.

But Jiang Ge didn't expect that he was too happy too early.

We are all in the same crew, and we have spent a lot of time with Guan Yan.

Although Guan Yan didn't have such a big airs, they also knew that the actor was not so easy to get along with, and he was usually serious.

Generally, everyone has nothing to do and will not provoke Guan Yan.

But today everyone found that Guan Yan's expression was obviously different, and the whole person had an indescribable feeling.