Chapter 84

Although Tang Qu and Guan Yan have just confirmed their relationship, the way they get along has long been like a couple.

So the two of them still got along harmoniously, but it was a little sweeter than before.

Greeting each other in the morning, and then Guan Yan made breakfast.

If there is a difference, that is, the way of greeting has changed, from the previous "good morning" to "good morning kiss."

Furthermore, Guan Yan, who was about to pick up the plate after cutting the vegetables in the morning, suddenly found that the plate flew into his hand on his own initiative.

Looking back, it turned out that it was handed by Tang Qu.

"I want to help too." Tang Qu smiled sweetly, and the soft voice made Guan Yan's heart almost melt.

But this sweet atmosphere only lasted until breakfast.

Tang Qu and Guan Yan had another dispute over a glass of milk.

The pure white milk in the transparent glass is like Tang Qu's sworn enemy.

Staring at it with a look of bitterness and hatred.

"I won't drink!" Tang Qu decided to be tough this time, absolutely not to drink!

But how could Guan Yan let Tang Qu get what he wanted?

"If you don't want to drink pure milk, do you want to drink some special milk?"

Tang Qu didn't realize what Guan Yan was saying at first, but when he looked into Guan Yan's eyes, he suddenly felt blessed and understood what Guan Yan was saying.

"Guan Yan!" An angry Tang Qu patted Guan Yan hard.

Guan Yan calmly said, "Drink?"

Tang Qu glared at him angrily, then picked up the cup and drank it down.

Guan Yan took the empty cup away and sighed, "What a pity."

As for what Guan Yan was regretting, Tang Qu didn't want to know at all.

The two had just finished their breakfast when Du Yan came.

Tang Qu is going to go to the set today.

"Brother Guan, Brother Qu, good morning."

"Good morning." The response was not from Tang Qu, but from Guan Yan.

Du Yan was flattered, not because of Guan Yan's words, but because of Guan Yan's smile.

Since their Xiaoqu lived with the official actor, she has seen the official actor more often, knowing that the official actor is not a difficult character.

But when the official actor smiled, it was very rare, today can be called brilliant!

But thinking about Du Yan's new movie of the official actor, he felt relieved again. Maybe the official actor is happy because of the success of the new movie.

When Tang Qu finished packing and was about to leave, he was suddenly held back by Guan Yan.

And Du Yan, who was at the entrance, watched helplessly as the official actor kissed his artist.

Du Yan always knew that the relationship between these two people was unusual, but she never thought that it would really develop into a relationship of lovers!

Du Yan was still in a dazed state until she got in the car.

Tang Qu fastened his seat belt and looked at his assistant who seemed stupid.