Chapter 118 Teacher Guan is Really Popular

Tang Qu also felt a little uncomfortable when he heard it.

Yan Hua persuaded from the side: "It's nothing, it's not a big deal."

The person who can be admired by Guan Yan will definitely not be a disrespectful person, so there is no need to worry at all.

In this case, Tang Qu didn't refuse, he didn't speak, just watched the excitement.

Those who were preparing were all excited when they saw Guan Yan, and even more excited when they saw Tang Qu.

Recently, Guan Yan signed Tang Qu. According to the operation of the general studio, Guan Yan should sign a large number of people during this period.

Now that Guan Yan is here, doesn't it mean that Guan Yan might sign them?

Looking at Tang Qu's current resources, Guan Yan takes Tang Qu with him wherever he goes. If they can also sign in to Guan Yan's studio, it will be equivalent to reaching the sky in one step.

When watching the performance in the early stage, Tang Qu still felt a little fresh. It was not until three or five people watched it that he realized that the level of these people was really hard to describe.

It's not that they are not good, but that they are far from the professional performances Tang Qu is used to.

Maybe these people can reach their level after training in the future, but it will definitely not be very good, because they lack aura and talent.

Although Tang Qu was thinking about this in his heart, he didn't show it on his face.

It wasn't until a girl in a red dress appeared that Tang Qu showed obvious dislike.

There was something obviously wrong with the woman's expression.

Ever since the girl stepped forward to perform, she had been staring at Guan Yan.

Tang Qu felt uncomfortable all of a sudden.

After the girl finished dancing the dance she had prepared, several people present nodded and thought it was okay.

Tang Qu quietly glanced at Guan Yan, and found that Guan Yan was still expressionless, showing no signs of happiness or anger.

Now Tang Qu was happy, and Guan Yan's expression would only change when he encountered something he was interested in. He was obviously not interested in this girl.

When the teacher was about to let the girl go down to wait for the results, the girl boldly said a word.

"I also prepared a dance, can I perform it again?"

The others looked at each other in blank dismay. This was the first time someone made this request today.

Instead of answering her directly, he asked, "What dance do you want to perform?"

The girl smiled: "It's a pas de deux, I would like to invite Teacher Guan to cooperate with me."

Tang Qu looked at Guan Yan.

Guan Yan's expression immediately turned cold.

"Didn't you see the rules before you came here? China Entertainment doesn't need people who don't follow the rules."

The girl's face turned pale immediately, she didn't expect Guan Yan to be so shameless, her performance was so good, Guan Yan would reject her for no reason!

Looking at these things, Tang Qu had no interest, and whispered in Guan Yan's ear, "Let's go back."

Guan Yan readily agreed.