Chapter 199 - 201 Extra: Past and Present (Guan Yan Tang Qu)

Guan Yan glanced at Tang Qu, but he was still awake.

Carefully took the box out.

Just as Guan Yan thought in his heart.

It was indeed a box with a ring in it.

Guan Yan raised his eyebrows, the child has great ambitions.

The first time I earned money, I thought about giving him a gift and a ring.

Guan Yan looked at Tang Qu and smiled, sure enough, no matter what age children are, they dare to love and hate like this.

He is honored that he can be liked by Tang Qu.

During this period of getting along, Guan Yan realized one thing more deeply.

He looks powerful on the surface, but he is very afraid of losing Tang Qu.

Tang Qu is completely his weakness.

He couldn't bear every minute without Tang Qu.

Guan Yan was stunned for a while, then put the things back untouched.

Instead of waking Tang Qu up, he wiped Tang Qu's face with a towel and continued to let him sleep.

When Tang Qu woke up in the morning, he was still confused.

Sober Tang Qu immediately looked for his pants.

"What are you looking for?"

The big movement of Tang Qu next to him naturally woke Guan Yan up.

Tang Qu paused: "No, I'm looking for my clothes."

"Over there on the sofa."

"You helped me undress?"

"Well, otherwise there are others?"

Tang Qu pursed his lips: "Then you have..."

"Don't worry, I'm not such a beast, but you are too light, don't lose weight recently."

"Oh, I see." After speaking, Tang Qu got out of bed in a hurry and went straight to the sofa.

He found his pants and touched his pockets.

I was relieved to find that the small box was still lying safely in it.

"Brother Yan, I'm going to wash up first." After speaking, Tang Qu hurried into the bathroom.

Guan Yan, who had closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep, opened them instantly.

The "Brother Yan" just now made him think that he had gone home.

In the bathroom, Tang Qu leaned against the bathroom door, his face was ruddy, and his breathing quickened.

This is the first time he called Brother Yan.

In the past, Guan Yan always asked himself to call him big brother, so he always felt that he was much younger than Guan Yan.

Now it's different to call Yan brother, the distance between him and Guan Yan has been shortened all of a sudden.