Chapter 181 Double Nomination

Overnight, it seems that something has changed, and it seems that nothing has changed.

The next day the sun rose as promised.

The warm sunshine shone on the body of the last couple.

Guan Yan hugged Tang Qu tightly.

The ** person groaned, and slowly opened his eyes.

This is a rare day when Tang Qu wakes up earlier than Guan Yan.

Tang Qu was stunned for a moment before returning to his senses.

Although both he and Guan Yan are actors, they actually spend most of their time together.

Most of the time they get along like this.

The first thing you see when you open your eyes is each other. This kind of life is happy and ordinary. Maybe in terms of their identities, they are not ordinary, but in each other's eyes they are just them.

Tang Qu just wanted to lift the quilt and get out of bed to see Niannian.

But when he saw the bed covered in red, Tang Qu suddenly realized that today seemed different from usual.

Taking another look at Guan Yan, Tang Qu suddenly remembered that today seemed to be the first day of his and Guan Yan's marriage.

Before Tang Qu could fully react, he had been brought back to the bed again.

"What's the matter, I was so energetic when I got up early, did I feel too soft on you last night?"

Guan Yan looked straight at Tang Qu.

Tang Qu pursed his lips slightly: "When did you wake up?"

Guan Yan has this bad habit of waking up early in the morning, but always pretending to be asleep after he wakes up to make fun of himself.

"I just woke up."

"I don't believe it."

"You." Guan Yan pinched Tang Qu's waist: "Now you have learned to doubt me."

"I always will." Tang Qu snorted.

The two quarreled for a while before Tang Qu called to stop.

"Stop making trouble, get up quickly. I don't know if Nian Nian has woken up."

"Are you sure you got up so early on the first day of your wedding?"

Guan Yan's words had bad intentions, but Tang Qu didn't follow Guan Yan's intention.

After all, in the official house, the family members are all there, and there is still Nian Nian, what kind of words do the two of them sleep in bed in the early morning.

In the end, Nei You followed Guan Yan's wishes, and the two got up early.

Seeing them coming down, the official mother was surprised.

"Why do you get up so early, it's rare that you don't have to rest for a while without work."

"Get up as soon as you wake up, it's not good to lie in bed."

The official mother glanced at her son, her expression was not very good, she seemed a little angry.

The official mother smiled unkindly.

Guan Yan also has today.

Looking at Tang Qu's back as he hugged Niannian, it turned out that every pot was covered.

"Daddy!" Niannian didn't see Tang Qu last night, and she woke up crying in the morning, so the official mother took her down.

Tang Qu gently hugged Nian Nian: "I heard that Nian Nian was crying, is it true?"