Chapter 18

After Guan Yan made such a fuss, Tang Qu's hot search became a small fuss, and then went down after a while, without any splash at all.

"Now you can't see the follow-up development, what are you going to do?" Zhang Yong moved Tang Qu who was focused on his mobile phone beside him.

"Don't worry about him. Since he can be suppressed, it means that the other party's background is not very good, so should we worry about it? Wait and see."

Zhang Yong rolled his eyes: "You are really a newborn calf who is not afraid of tigers. No matter how small the opponent's background is, he is much better than you, who has no background."

Only then did Tang Qu put down his phone: "I have you by my side, and there is a company behind me, so don't be afraid."

"You, I don't know whether to call you stupid or smart." Zhang Yong was a round older than Tang Qu, and treated Tang Qu more like his own child.

Tang Qu frowned and smiled innocently.

Zhang Yong clicked his tongue, what else can his artist do, spoil him.

"Tang Qu, I'm sorry, I'm going to shoot your scene first, so you should prepare." Originally, Tang Qu and Zhang Yong were watching a movie, but suddenly the assistant director came over and said that he wanted to shoot his scene.

Zhang Yong stood up: "Assistant director, did I remember wrongly, there is no role for Tang Qu today."

The assistant director wiped the sweat from his forehead: "I'm really sorry, today was supposed to be Sister Bai's role, but Sister Bai just filmed a scene, and there was a small problem, so she couldn't make it to the next scene, so that's it." Come and change it with you?"

Tang Qu frowned. He saw the other party enter the dressing room just now, so he couldn't film in the blink of an eye?

Zhang Yong also frowned. Although it was nothing, it was obvious that the other party was on the set and not filming and insisted on swapping with Tang Qu. If he agreed easily, wouldn't he be telling others that Tang Qu was easy to bully?

The assistant director was also in a hurry, who knew that Bai Shan's sponsor would come on the first day of joining the team, the key is that the other party is one of the investors, although Director Chen can't see these things, but some innocuous face is still to be given.

On the first day of the filming, there were not many scenes scheduled, and most of the actors were away, although a delay of one day is not a big deal. But they have already turned on the machine, and every minute and every second is money.

Although Zhang Yong and Tang Qu felt uncomfortable, they couldn't refute Director Chen's face.

"Then let's get ready."

As soon as the assistant director heard that the two agreed, he immediately asked someone to make Tang Qu look up.

Tang Qu is doing modeling, and the other side is also busy setting up the scene.

Because Tang Qu's looks and demeanor were so natural, he basically didn't need any modification, and the makeup artist did it in ten minutes.

The makeup artist said while arranging things: "I have been in the entertainment industry for so long, and I have done a thousand looks, not to mention ten thousand. I can be like you. There is almost no skin without blemishes. Your skin is really amazing. People envy, envy and hate."

Tang Qu smiled: "It's all thanks to your skill."

For people like makeup artists and stylists, Tang Qu kept one thing in mind, don't offend, praise as much as you can, the makeup artists in the circle have weird tempers, but there is always nothing wrong with complimenting the other party. After all, there are too many good-looking people in the entertainment industry, and good makeup can make the cake even better.

A few minutes after the makeup artist left, Zhang Yong also came back.

"Brother Yong, where have you been?"

But Zhang Yong didn't speak, and stared blankly at Tang Qu in the mirror, his eyes almost straightened.

The blue hair is coiled up by a hosta, and a pair of phoenix eyes, which should be full of affection, have a cool air. The elegant swan neck is hidden under the white collar, but through the neck A little fairness can also peek a little. Zhang Yong swallowed silently, is this really a sophomore? Are you sure it's not some fairy descending to earth?

"Brother Yong?" Tang Qu waited for a long time before hearing Zhang Yong's answer, looked up at Zhang Yong, and called out again.

Only then did Zhang Yong come back to his senses: "Ah? What did you just say?"

"Where did you go?"

"Oh, yes, I just went to see what's going on over there. I've seen that heroine before. She has a little temper and is quite arrogant, but she is lucky and has good acting skills. I just didn't expect that such a girl would It will fall, what a pity."

Tang Qu straightened his clothes and knew what Zhang Yong was talking about, but Tang Qu's eyes did not stir up too many waves. Everyone has the right to choose their own life. This road may be despised by others, but it is their own. Others can't say anything about the choice, but if you choose this path, you have to bear all the consequences.

However, Tang Qu also has something he doesn't like. Even if there are people behind him, filming is a job, and Tang Qu really doesn't like it when the other party handles it casually. It's better to keep a respectful distance from such people.

The two waited for a while until someone called and then went over.

When Tang Qu passed by, there weren't many people there, but his arrival made the noisy studio quiet for a moment, and Director Chen, who was sitting on the chair, also widened his eyes slightly.

Tang Qu is simply the most perfect appearance of Venerable Qingxuan in his mind, with a sense of immortality in every gesture.

Those who watched Tang Qu also included Yu Ting, the leading actor who was about to act opposite Tang Qu.

Yu Ting was dressed in rags, but his face was extremely handsome, and he looked at Tang Qu with admiration. He had heard from his little uncle before that people who could enter the theater wearing costumes, either Either the acting skills are superb, or the talent is full. This Tang Qu should be the hexagram of talent.

"Yu Ting, don't just look there, come over and say hello to Xiaoqu, Xiaoqu is seven or eight years younger than you, please take good care of him." Chen Dao shouted at the male protagonist beside him

"Dele, Director Chen ordered, and the younger ones must follow." Yu Ting was Director Chen's queen hero, and he had a close relationship with Director Chen.

Seeing Yu Ting approaching, Tang Qu immediately turned around and made an ancient greeting: "Mr. Yu is good."

This way of greeting is not blunt, but rather interesting, and Yu Ting also thinks it is very interesting. He thought it was a fledgling newcomer, but he did not expect that the other party turned out to be such an interesting person.

"Master is good." Yu Ting also returned a salute, which happened to be the identities of the two in the play.

Director Chen took the time to take a look here and saw that the two got along pretty well, so he was relieved. The two had a lot of scenes in the early stage. Although Yu Ting seemed easy to get along with, it was limited to people he liked. A nickname is Yu Dangdang, if he doesn't like being able to kill the other party every minute, the female number one just now was just so angry that he called the gold master over.

"Tang Qu, Yu Ting, get ready, get ready to start!"

In the first scene, which was the apprentice acceptance ceremony, the male protagonist accidentally entered Qingxuan's sect, but the disciples were divided into inner sect and outer sect. Qingxuan's inner disciples, regardless of spells, are talking about character, and it depends on whether Qingxuan is interested.

The camera is ready and the actors are in place.

The board was laid, and the filming officially began.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com