Chapter 62

Everyone has seen Tang Qu's cold appearance, the obedient student image, and the cruel and violent school bully image, but this is the first time everyone has seen such an image of energy, especially in the big LED Seeing it on the screen, one can imagine the impact.

On the big screen, Tang Qu's fingers shaking the wine glass, and his lazy posture all attract passers-by.

On this day, Tang Qu's Weibo has flooded into a large number of fans, and at the same time, the sales of CQ counters have increased significantly today, so no matter which line of work the value of beauty is always justice.

Originally, such a beginning, as an official endorsement of Tang Qu, was already a very good achievement, but no one thought that this drama would not come to an end.

In the morning, Tang Qu's ad sparked heated discussions, and in the afternoon, a photographer on Weibo suddenly posted a set of photos, three in total.

But it was just three photos that caused a huge stir.

The photographer was Lin Hua, and the photo released was the group photo of Guan Yan and Tang Qu taken at that time. As for who asked to release this photo, it is too clear.

Lin Hua received a call from Guan Yan this morning, asking her to take time to release the photos in the afternoon, and she was overjoyed. It was a pity that she couldn't share the perfect photos with others before, but now hehe~

The moment she clicked the send button, Lin Hua knew that there would be many people screaming in front of the screen like her.

Guan Yan's self-contained traffic praises newcomers, what this means is very clear.

People in the circle look at the doorway, and Guan Yan is telling everyone that Tang Qu is his man.

Outsiders watched the excitement. Many people watched the drama between Guan Yan and Tang Qu on the Internet. After seeing the interaction between Guan Yan and Tang Qu, everyone was still a little confused. After all, how can it be so simple to go from enemy to good friend? Is there still not much entertainment in the entertainment circle?

But have you seen any superficial friends who would cheer each other up like this?

Enemies turned into friends, this drama has shocked many people's jaws.

The three photos of the two of them, one black and one white, one lazy and the other domineering, sitting on the sofa, are pleasing to the eye.

These few photos pushed today's affairs to a higher level. Affected by this, many fans of Guan Yan also helped Tang Qu achieve a lot of results. Today's sales have really increased.

At the same time, a small group of fans quietly rose up. Isn't this photo worth knocking about?

But these people are not stupid, it's their business to do what the Lord wants to do, and they can't be too presumptuous, after all, Tang Qu's foundation is not stable, and Guan Yan has long been an unshakable figure in the circle, they You can't make trouble for Qu Bao.

After what happened today, Tang Qu was completely branded as Guan Yan. No matter what the relationship between the two was, Tang Qu was not someone they could easily provoke.

Meanwhile, Tang Qu in the apartment was talking on the phone with Guan Yan.

"Why did you ask Sister Lin to put the photo on it?"

"Didn't I say to help you publicize? Is my publicity very good?"

"I don't know if it's in place or not, but there is one thing that I know very well. You are too insidious."