Chapter 40 Drunk Xiaoqu, Guan Yan's Rules

After that, Tang Qu, who was very confused, got into Guan Yan's car in a daze, and was taken home by Guan Yan.

"Didn't you say there is a gift? What is this place?" Tang Qu sat on the sofa and looked at the leisurely man across from him.

The man shook the wine glass in his hand: "The present can only be given to you at night, and it will be too troublesome to find you at night, so why don't you just take you home."

Tang Qu felt that what Guan Yan said seemed to make sense, but looking at the black, white and gray decoration style of Guan Yan's home, he always felt that something was wrong.

Although most people in the circle are very afraid of Guan Yan, Tang Qu doesn't really feel it. First of all, Tang Qu himself is a person who is neither humble nor overbearing. Secondly, Guan Yan will subconsciously restrain himself in front of Tang Qu. It is especially harmonious when they are in the same room.

After relaxing, Tang Qu suddenly felt a little bit of wine in Guanyan's hand.

If he remembers correctly, what Guan Yan is holding should be a bottle of limited edition Islay whiskey. The price of a single bottle is 6 million knives, equivalent to about 36 million Huaxia coins. One sip is worth a car. price. He was lucky enough to get a bottle, but taking a look at Guan Yan's wine cabinet, this one should only be considered a middle-level one in Guan Yan's collection.

"Want to drink?"

Looking at Tang Qu's small eyes, Guan Yan deliberately handed the wine glass to Tang Qu for a moment, then took it back.

The tip of Tang Qu's tender tongue lingered on his lips for a moment, he was really hungry.

Guan Yan took another cup: "You are a sophomore, you should be an adult."

"It's an early age."

"for you."

After taking a sip, Tang Qu's beautiful phoenix eyes narrowed, with a satisfied expression on his face, he really liked the taste.

Couldn't help but took a few more sips.

Seeing Tang Qu as satisfied as a cat, Guan Yan was also a little happy.

But "drink slowly, this wine is a bit strong, you will get drunk if you drink like this."

"It's okay, I can drink well."

Tang Qu is still very confident about his drinking capacity. Although he will not be drunk after a thousand drinks, it is not easy to get him drunk.

Seeing Tang Qu so happy, Guan Yan didn't continue to persuade him.

A bottle of whiskey worth more than 30 million yuan, Guan Yan just let Tang Qu finish it.

Tang Qu didn't feel something was right after drinking, he seemed a little dizzy.

It was only at this time that he realized that although he had a good capacity for alcohol, his current body was still that of a nineteen-year-old boy. It's no wonder that whiskey isn't dizzy.

"Guan Yan, stop shaking, it makes me dizzy." Tang Qu's voice was soft and drunk.

Guan Yan put down his wine glass, looked at the slightly drunk Tang Qu leaning on the sofa, and smiled helplessly, trying to be brave even if he couldn't drink.

He didn't care about what Tang Qu called him at all.

Walking to Tang Qu and helping him up: "Go and have a rest."

"good."

Guan Yan saw that Tang Qu didn't struggle at all, he was very well-behaved, he let himself play around, he was happy, and the wine tasted pretty good.