Chapter 83 Will You Be My Boyfriend?

The movie was released at night, because the previous publicity was already in place, so Director Tan did not organize another publicity at the premiere this time, but decided to let everyone go to the cinema to see it in person.

The publicity in the early stage was in full swing, but it died down on the day of the release. They probably dared to do this kind of battle.

Because the attendance rate of the movie starring Guan Yan is almost 100%.

When Tang Qu and Guan Yan went to the cinema after dressing up in disguise at night, they regretted a little, they wouldn't be recognized with so many people.

Knowing Tang Qu's worry, Guan Yan lowered the brim of his hat.

"Don't you want to see the audience's reaction live?"

Tang Qu was moved by these words, and the two sat in their seats to watch a movie in a graceful manner.

No matter how much a person changes his appearance, his temperament will not change much.

As soon as the two sat down, several young girls looked at them. Their aura was really attractive. Although they were wearing masks and hats, they were definitely good men just by looking at their figure and aura.

"I really want their WeChat account!" A little girl said in a nympho.

Unexpectedly, as soon as she said this, the little girl next to her gave her a shudder: "What WeChat account do you want? Today I am here to see our officials! All men stand aside in front of the officials."

"Oh, I'll just say it casually."

Hearing the conversation between the two little girls over there, Tang Qu couldn't help laughing.

"The official actor is really charming."

Guan Yan didn't say anything about this ridicule, but just took Tang Qu by the hand: "Did that attract you?"

Tang Qu hastily withdrew his hand: "It's in the movie theater, you should restrain yourself." Although same-sex marriage is allowed in this world, Guan Yan's status is not ordinary, and exposing his relationship will not do him any good.

How could Guan Yan allow Tang Qu to escape? He held Tang Qu's hand tightly.

"It's okay, it's so dark here, who will pay attention to us."

Tang Qu couldn't hold back Guan Yan, so he let him go.

The movie officially begins.

The majestic and majestic picture, you can tell at a glance that a lot of money has been burned.

Although they already knew the content of the movie, it was the first time for the two of them to watch a movie in a movie theater quietly.

Tang Qu doesn't actually have many roles, but his character is very distinct.

Everyone thought that this would be a traitorous official nine thousand years old who killed people without blinking an eye. No one thought that such a perverse person actually had the whole family and country hidden in his heart.

In the beginning, everyone didn't feel much when they saw the part where Jiuqian died.

But when everything behind is on the bright side, everyone will know how gentle Jiuqian is.

Put all his elite soldiers around the new emperor to protect the new emperor, and when he was dying, he did not forget to tell the new emperor to keep the tiger talisman.

At the end of the film, everyone saw the man who had long been accustomed to being an emperor, standing on a high place overlooking the mountains and rivers, but saw a white figure in the distance, and the crisp bell seemed to ring again.