Chapter 92 So You Like...

How could King Actor Tang, who could not even get tired from spinning around 24 hours a day, feel tired because of such a little work.

The real reason that made him depressed was that the news of his return had been on hot searches for almost a whole day, but a certain man didn't call him, not even a text message.

Tang Qu was so frustrated that he didn't call Guan Yan, so he became listless.

When it was Zunjue's time, Tang Qu greeted them and went upstairs by himself.

After Tang Qu left, Du Yan came to her senses: "It's bad, I forgot to order for Brother Qu today, what is he having for dinner?"

Tang Qu is a real kitchen killer, not exaggerating at all, if he cooks by himself, he might burn down the whole building.

Zhang Yong waved his hand: "It's okay, Guan Yan won't let Xiao Qu go hungry."

In fact, Tang Qu thought so too.

After going upstairs, he saw that there was no one in the room, and guessed that Guan Yan was still working. Once he started working, he would no longer have a sense of time.

Putting things aside, I went to take a comfortable hot bath to relieve my fatigue.

Tang Qu was dizzy after taking a bath, thinking that Guan Yan hadn't come back yet, so he might as well sleep for a while.

After turning off the light and finding a comfortable position, Tang Qu fell asleep.

Perhaps it was because in a familiar place, Tang Qu slept very deeply and comfortably this time.

When he woke up, the sky was completely dark, and a little light was lit outside the window.

Standing at the highest point in the center and looking down, Tang Qu felt as if he was in mid-air.

After waking up, Tang Qu checked the time. It was already eight o'clock in the evening, and Guan Yan still hadn't come back.

Tang Qu squeezed the space between his eyebrows, if Guan Yan didn't come back tonight, he would leave tomorrow after shooting the magazine, and he wouldn't stay for a second!

"Goo~~Goo~~"

His stomach growled twice inappropriately. Although no one saw it, Tang Qu's ears turned red from embarrassment. Only then did he remember that he hadn't eaten dinner yet.

Looking at the night outside, it seems that we are going to eat takeaway again tonight.

As soon as Tang Qu walked out of the bedroom, he smelled a fragrance, which came from the kitchen.

Suddenly there was a light in the eyes, could it be that Guan Yan is back?

But Tang Qu still felt weird in his heart, because he felt that the food cooked by Guan Yan today tasted a little different from the previous ones.

When he arrived at the restaurant, Tang Qu finally knew why it was different.

The person who cooks in the kitchen is not Guan Yan at all!

"Who are you?" Tang Qu frowned.

He didn't think he was a bad guy, and the security guards in the Royal Palace were not vegetarians, and no bad guy tried his best to sneak into someone's house just to make a dinner.

Hearing someone talking, that person stopped immediately and turned around: "Hello, Mr. Tang, I am arranged by Mr. Guan to cook dinner for you."

"Cook me dinner? Where's Guan Yan?"