Chapter 159 I Have You, One Baby Is Enough

When Dong An was asked, he was taken aback for a moment, then resisted his shy instinct and asked, "Brother Qu, your stomach?"

Tang Qu lowered his head and took a look. His forehead has actually swelled slightly this month, but he can't see it if he wears some loose clothes. Today at home, he can see it if he dresses a little more casually.

Tang Qu was not shy at all, but looked at Dong An and said, "I'm pregnant."

Dong An's pupils dilated all of a sudden, and he exclaimed: "How is it possible?!"

Then maybe I really felt that there was something wrong with my voice, and said in a low voice: "Sorry."

Tang Qu smiled and shook his head: "It's okay, I thought you knew, didn't Aunt Guan tell you?"

Yu Ting slapped his forehead: "Oh, two days ago my mother was talking about someone who was pregnant, but at that time I didn't pay attention because I wasn't thinking about it."

Tang Qu smiled and shook his head: "You don't care about such a big matter, it seems that Xiao An is the most important thing in your heart."

The most important thing for Yu Ting to go out this time is for Dong An, Dong An is the only one who can hold his mind.

Dong An blushed in embarrassment.

Yu Ting hugged Dong An triumphantly: "Of course, Xiao An is my most important person."

"Why did you come here this afternoon?" Tang Qu was not interested in Yu Ting's current behavior similar to peacock spreading his tail.

It's like getting your favorite candy and insisting on showing it off to the world.

"My mother said that since we are back, we will come to see you and talk to you. At that time, I wondered why we should come here, but now it is clear."

Tang Qu thought that maybe the officials were afraid that he would be bored alone at home.

It is true that there are more Yu Ting and Dong An, and it is indeed not so boring.

On the other hand, Dong An was still struggling with Tang Qu's stomach. He really had never seen a boy get pregnant.

Can boys get pregnant too?

Seeing that Dong An was still struggling, Tang Qu asked kindly, "Xiao An, do you have any questions?"

Dong An was silent for a while, and then asked boldly: "Brother Qu, why did you get pregnant?"

Tang Qu turned his eyes around Yu Ting and Dong An and understood why Dong An cared so much.

But this is really not something that can be done under normal circumstances and can only disappoint Dong An.

"This is the reason for my personal physique, and the family game relationship with my father."

Sure enough, a hint of disappointment flashed in Dong An's eyes when he heard this.

On the contrary, when Yu Ting heard Dong An's question, a different emotion flashed in his eyes.

The three chatted for a while.

Tang Qu found out that this time Yu Ting not only coaxed Dong An back to continue to be his manager, but the two even registered abroad.

"So are you going to have a wedding?"

Yu Ting shook his head: "Xiao An said that he wants to be stable for another two years."

In fact, to be more precise, although the two have obtained the certificate, Yu Ting is still in the observation period. This is Dong An's uncle's trick to Dong An.