Chapter 67

Tang Qu stayed in the bedroom for a while, changed clothes and came out. Before he could reach the living room, he saw that the living room was full of people.

After a pause, does he still want to walk over?

Before Tang Qu could retreat, Guan Yan had already spotted him and called out, "Xiao Qu."

Everyone in the living room looked at Tang Qu in unison.

Tang Qu stood where he was, feeling that he had become a cherished and protected animal at that moment, welcoming everyone's eyes.

Because of the actor's subconscious reaction, Tang Qu showed a perfect smile, with warm eyes, and a perfect curve on his lips.

In an instant, he captured the hearts of many people present.

The child looks small, with collagen all over his face, and his soft appearance can arouse people's desire for protection.

Where Tang Qu didn't see, a man next to Guan Yan kicked Guan Yan, the meaning was obvious, [Such a child can do it? 】

Guan Yan ignored him at all, but stared at Tang Qu with all his attention.

Tang Qu stopped when he was two or three steps away from Guan Yan. What's the situation now?

Before Guan Yan could speak, the little girl who was sitting on the sofa suddenly jumped down from the sofa and ran to Tang Qu, staring at Tang Qu with big watery eyes, and then shouted: "Are you my little aunt? You are prettier than on TV!"

Faced with the little girl's words, I felt that there were many things wrong, but I didn't know where to correct them for a while.

The man on the sofa quickly called the little girl back: "Nini, come back, don't mess around."

The little girl looked at Tang Qu, and then at her dad. She was right. Grandma said that she came to see my aunt today, and didn’t they just watch her TV series at home recently?

The little girl's head was dizzy.

The man smiled apologetically at Tang Qu, and then brought his little girl back.

It's strange that the little girl's eyes are full of adults. .

Guan Yan coughed lightly, and said, "This is Tang Qu." After a pause, he added, "My friend."

The eyes of the others were all on Tang Qu, with a subtle smile on his face.

"This is my dad and my mom."

Tang Qu looked at the slightly older couple. Tang Qu calculated that both husband and wife should be in their sixties, but Tang Qu had to say that he couldn't see it at all. Years seemed to be particularly partial to this lady. , without leaving deep wrinkles on her face, but with a dignified temperament, full of charm.

And Guan Yan's father has an aura of calmness and prestige, which belongs to the powerful aura of the superior. Tang Qu noticed that others are looking at him, only his eyes are always on Guan Yan's mother, and only occasionally. After a few glances, he was a man who loved his wife as much as his life.

"Hello, Uncle and Auntie." When Tang Qu called someone, he suddenly thought of the name he called Guan Yan when he went to the hospital to visit him. He felt that his seniority was suddenly raised by Guan Yan.

"That's my eldest sister, second brother and second sister-in-law."

Tang Qu had met Guan Yan's sister, but not his second brother and second sister-in-law, but they seemed to be easy-going people.

The rest should be juniors.

Tang Qu had a smile on his face, but he was a little nervous in his heart. Judging from the situation, Guan Yan should be the key marriage urge in his family.