Chapter 49 He Must Be Mine

Tang Qu snorted coldly and left the kitchen.

As time went by, Tang Qu felt a little regretful. If he had known earlier, he would not have said that he would eat such a troublesome dish. Now, the meal is not ready yet, and his stomach is already empty.

"time to eat."

After waiting and waiting, it finally came. These three words were simply Tang Qu's life-saving straw.

Before Tang Qu walked to the dining table, he smelled a strong fragrance.

The food on the table was full of color and fragrance, and Tang Qu felt that his mouth was about to drool if he accidentally failed to manage his expressions well.

"Xiao Qu, wipe off your saliva."

"Nonsense, I don't have one." Tang Qu retorted guiltily.

"Okay, sit down and have lunch and try my handicraft."

The two sat down to eat quietly.

Guan Yan originally wanted to say something more, but seeing Tang Qu happily working hard to cook rice, he felt that he should show kindness and don't bother this rice cooker.

I thought Tang Qu would refuse anyway, but Tang Qu was really serious about cooking.

When Tang Qu tasted the first bite, he was captured by the taste of these dishes.

He really wanted to swallow the vegetables and the plate together.

When he was half full, he had time to look up at Guan Yan, and found that the man had been looking at him.

Only then did Tang Qu slow down his eating speed, feeling a little embarrassed.

"What are you looking at me for?"

"You eat very cutely."

The corner of Tang Qu's mouth twitched, and he described boys as cute. Was Guan Yan's Chinese taught by his physical education teacher?

"Cute is not the word to describe a boy like me."

"But I think it fits."

At this time, the chopsticks of the two happened to touch the same piece of meat.

Tang Qu looked at Guan Yan, it was obvious that he wanted to eat.

But Guan Yan had no intention of removing the chopsticks.

"I want to eat, didn't you say to comfort me?"

"You've already eaten the whole plate." The whole plate of pineapple meat went into Tang Qu's stomach.

"Shouldn't you let me be a senior?" Since what happened in the morning, Tang Qu doesn't want to pretend to be an obedient junior in front of Guan Yan.

"Shouldn't juniors be courteous to seniors?" Guan Yan calmed down.

"Will you let me eat it!" Tang Qu glared at Guan Yan.

Now Guan Yan put away the chopsticks silently, the way the child glared at him was really pretty.

Only then did Tang Qu finish the last bite of meat contentedly, his eyes narrowed and he was very happy.

Looking at the dishes on the table, Tang Qu wondered if he should wash the dishes. He didn't do it in the morning, and the two of them live together. It's too much for him to do nothing.

Who knew that Guan Yan put down the bowls and chopsticks and leaned back: "Go wash the dishes."

That uncle's gesture blows up Tang Qu by himself. It's okay to wash the dishes, but what's the matter with your gesture like ordering a maid? !