Chapter 157 Let Me Listen

That person's Weibo interface was very clean, nothing but a one was displayed, indicating that he had only posted one Weibo.

There is only a Weibo just posted.

Tang Qu looked at the photo for ten seconds.

If he remembered correctly, the clothes this man was wearing seemed to be the same as the clothes of the singer who was in the living room now, and the semi-exposed rope around the man's neck seemed to be of the same material as his.

Tang Qu sneered.

What a "white moonlight".

He didn't go out to question Guan Yan directly.

Instead, look at the comments under that person.

Although this account usually doesn't post anything, it has attracted the attention of many fans because of the actions of local tyrants who sold Tang Qu.

It's rare that the boss posted a Weibo today, and there are quite a few people commenting at the moment.

[Qu'er's wealthy fan turned out to be a male fan! 】

【Doesn't anyone think his collarbone is beautiful! 】

【I found Huadian】

[Big brother wants to show off that his necklace is the same style as Qu Bao? 】

Netizens have sharp eyes and can see the point at a glance.

After all, Tang Qu had just posted a Weibo, and this person posted a Weibo right after, so it was easy for people to find the bright spots.

[It's over, it must be the same style that I can't buy]

【Ask for a link to make me give up】

Tang Qu flipped through it, and the comment section was quite harmonious.

But Tang Qu was puzzled, did no one think that this person's photo resembled that person's?

In fact, some people noticed it, but no one said it. After all, it was too unbelievable.

Guan Yan dedicated his account to chasing Tang Qu, and still posted such highly suggestive photos, which was unreasonable no matter how you looked at it.

Fans are not stupid, even if they have doubts in their hearts, they will not directly say it in a public place, after all, this is too unacceptable.

At this time, Guan Yan's fan base exploded.

Because of the previous incident, many people just fancied Guan Yan to care about Tang Qu's news by the way.

The chain reaction knew about this local tycoon.

Should I say it or not, although the man didn't show his face, he knew Guan Yan's from that collarbone.

Guan Yan's fan base was swiped because of this photo, and then Guan Yan's staff was alarmed.

Guan Yan was reading the script when he heard the vibration of his phone and saw that it was Jiang Ge.