Prayer

Let's Get some points get cleared first :-

One this story is adopted, which means I have decided to complete the story which its original author could not. I contacted the author and with his permission i'm adopting his story and completing it which he couldn't. Also every chapter will be revised with minimal grammar mistakes.

Two if your upset about it..not my problem. I placed proper warnings and used disclaimers to avoid any issues.

Third the reason I took decision to adopt the story was I loved that story but the author could never complete it and you all can be god damn sure, I'm gonna complete the story.

Now on to some details for the story:-

Naruto is the older brother and just so you know now that this will be a Naruto x Tsunade x Female-Itachi and Naruto will be 4 years old when his younger brother is born, however despite this being the main pairings I am going to add some saucy stuff for Naruto with other ladies some of the moment may also be romantic I plan to have Naruto be lovers with Shizune, Mei, Koyuki and maybe some others however in the end the pairing will be Naruto x Tsunade x Female-Itachi while eventually the other women will just become friends with Naruto.

Naruto will have a bloodline in this maybe even multiple since I've decided to give Naruto Moukton.

Nimato will be the Canon Naruto.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

......................................

Naruto eyes widened at the sound of a baby crying...no this wasn't any baby crying this was his new baby brother.

Naruto Namikaze son of the Fourth Hokage was 4 years old he was now the eldest son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki he was relatively tall for his age his hair he also had the same shade of blonde as his father however at the tip of the sides that hung down where red at the ends, his eyes where bright blue also the same as his father and now by the looks of things his brothers as well.

He stood there unable to form words he watched as Biawako take his brother to see his mother getting curious Naruto walked over to his parents he saw the smile on their faces and couldn't help but smile himself.

"Nimato" Kushina said as the young infant cried "Say hello to Nimato...Naruto-chan" Kushina said Naruto could only stare in amazement as Nimato's Azure blue eyes opened and stared at him for what felt like hours.

However before Naruto could say anything Biawako had come and collected Nimato and was getting ready to wash him.

"Thank you Kushina" Minato said to his wife as held her hand and tears forming around his eyes, Naruto smiled at the love between his parents , he watched patiently as his father prepared to fully seal the Kyuubi back into his mother apparently the seal weakened during pregnancy so his father was needed to look after the seal.

"Arghh" A voice shouted from behind them Minato and Naruto quickly span around.

Their eyes widened when they saw Biawako on the floor with two other nurses obviously dead, however that's not what Naruto was worrying about as right now he was glaring at a masked man who was holding his brother.

"Fourth Hokage step away from the Jinchuriki" The masked man said pulling out a kunai from his sleeve and pointing it at Nimato.

"Alright just calm down" Minato said narrowing his eyes at the man as the man held his new born son hostage.