Chapter 8

***Follow me guys and Vote for chapter***

What a great employer he is! 

Threatening his employee on his very first day and I know it's just the beginning of his torture. He just now said he won't let me go easily. I looked at him with hard eyes as I now have to be more prepared after what he said. It was clear in his words that he will clench all past mistakes I have made to make me suffer more. He just now rubbed the dry cleaning thing on my face and he will do it again. 

If I had a laser beam in my eyes I would have this instant turned him into a vapor. 

"Does my face show the GPS location of the coffee machine?" he asked in his firm voice, making me look at him with furrowed eyes. I slowly moved my head in denial, not getting why he asked like this because I was still trying to turn him into vapor. 

"Then why are you still standing here get me my coffee," he said in his mad firm voice making me a little flinch at his tone. That's when I realized I was still standing with half the door open looking at him. 

He is so rude. 

"Jerk" I cursed under my breath while looking straight into his eyes and was about to turn to get out of his office. 

If my hands were not under the rock I would have shown him the map.

"You have something to say to me," he asked in a mad voice as a chill ran to my spine. 

Did he hear what I said? 

From his facial expression, it was clear that he did. It made me swallow hard as his angry grey eyes were fixed on me. I was still looking at him with half a body hiding behind the door. How the hell did he hear it? I just whispered it under my breath. I took a shaky breath and his hard eyes moved all over my face. All the courage to fight back with him puffed out of me in just a matter of seconds. He was waiting for my answer with a clenched jaw so I opened my mouth to save my life from being more miserable. 

"N--no sir," I said in my timed shuttering voice. 

"Then get out of my face before I fire you," he said in his warning tone, making me move my tiny legs and hand fast. I closed the door of his office and took a breath of relief as I was out of his sight. He was about to make my nightmare of getting fired on the first day come true. 

"Stupid Sage learn to hold your mouth," I said as I slapped lightly on my mouth to punish it. I should control what I say even when I whisper he heard me because he has dog ears. Get moving Sage and get a grey eye monster coffee before he fires you. With this thought, I looked in front of me. There was still no sign of a single human here. 

Who should I ask now? 

I have to find it on my own. All the floor in this building has a kitchen so should I go down to make coffee for him but he had said I can't enter the kitchen until I earn it. So there must be a coffee machine on this floor too. I need to find it. There were so many rooms here as it was a staff floor. In which room would the Coffee machine be? I have to open all the doors and check for it. This thought of opening all rooms is making me exhausted even before doing it. I moved my legs fast, almost running before he came out of his office to fire me. 

The first door I opened was another office. The second was too. Then I opened all the doors to find it and now I was standing in front of the tenth door and I was now panting from running to save a few minutes from my ten minutes. I took a deep breath and took hold of the doorknob wishing it was the room I'm finding. Still wishing I opened the tenth door and my prayers came true as it looked like a mini kitchen. It had an oven, a small stove, and a coffee maker. A small victory smile formed on my lips and I immediately went in to make a coffee. I brewed till it had the perfect flavor and then carried it to him. I knocked on his door twice.