Chapter 32

***Follow me and vote for chapter***

"Our further daughter-in-law is finally here. 

Those words made me look at them with the same pain I was feeling from his silence lingering in my aching heart. The woman said something that made the head chef smile at her. 

"I can't wait for their marriage anymore," Mrs. Villin said, making me look at her as I could see both the woman and the grey-eyed monster smiling at each other. Grandma nodded as she approved the words of Izzy's mother. 

"We have waited for it to happen for so long and I don't want anything to come between them. They have already faced so many problems in their past. I just pray to God that they find their happiness" grandma said in her concerned voice as she looked at the women who were now walking in our direction with a grey-eyed monster accompanying her. 

"Don't worry grandma everything will be fine, don't stress yourself so much" Izzy said as she moved towards her and side hugged grandma while rubbing her hand on her shoulder to make her calm down. The grandma covered Izzy's hand which was rubbing her on her side to console her while looking at her and nodded at her in yes with a smile on her face. But she still had stress reflecting on her face. I felt so outcasted when I heard their conversation. They all were wishing for them to get married and they even have a history between them. I felt like I was the one who was about to come between the happiness of this family. 

All the things I felt towards him made me suddenly feel the burden in my heart and my poor heart was not capable of taking all the burden. It felt very fragile as it had never experienced this feeling before. I looked at the woman who was soon going to marry him. She had the purest smile on her face and I felt even worse because I had my mind clogged with so many unwanted thoughts and the thing which could never come to existence. And the realization of it is painful as hell. My heart heaved even more as I saw all the family looking at her with adoration in their eyes. What was I thinking? He was doing all the things to me because he hates me, not because he has something in his heart for me. He is already madly in love with this beautiful woman. What kind of things I was expecting when I was dressed like a man. Why did I think a man like him could be something more to me? It's so wrong even for me to think like that. What was I hoping for? My mind asked my heart. My eyes misted even before I realized. 

"What took you so long to come?" I heard Izzy asking her in a little mad voice as she walked further to hug her with both hands wrapping around her for a tight hug. From her actions, she didn't look how she sounded. It made the woman smile at her action. I felt his eyes lingering on me as I kept my gaze fixed on the woman. 

"I was caught up with some work," she said apologetically as they broke the hug. 

"Well, I'm happy that you could make It in time" Izzy beamed at her, making the woman smile. 

"Did he come?" she asked in her hushed voice to Isabella with hopeful eyes. I heard it as I was not standing away from them. 

"No he is out of town" she replied in the same voice with a sympathetic look in her eyes. 

What are they talking about?

"Aunty, how are you," she said and hugged her. 

"I'm fine. We were all waiting for you. I almost thought you would not make it," Mrs. Villin said in her sweet voice as she came to hug her. They both hugged and then she moved to grandma who lovingly caressed her hair.