Chapter 44

***Happy New Year My Lovely Readers***
***Follow me and Vote***

"Can someone explain what happened just now" 

I stayed in the kitchen for a good few minutes, standing still as a pole not getting a grip on what happened to me just now. Did he just allow me to work in the kitchen from tomorrow onwards? Am I dreaming? Wasn't he the one who was eager to fire me a few hours ago because I failed to order fish on time? 

"Ouch," a cry left my mouth as I pinched myself hard on my arm, still not believing his words. The pinching pain I felt made me widen my eyes in surprise as I finally got on hold of what he said to me or put in better words commanded me. 

"Oh my God, I can't believe it. Me Sage King will be working in the kitchen from tomorrow onwards" I squealed happily as I jumped on my place still not believing just what happened to me now. It was such a big thing for me and I was trying to grasp it fully in a few seconds. I never expect him to allow me to work in his kitchen looking at his rude behaviour towards me. He always blamed me if it's not even mistaken but today I entered his kitchen without his permission and he was not mad at me. But what changed. Is he not mad at me anymore? 

I still can't believe my luck. 

"Sage King, stop thinking about if and buts and focus on positive ones. From now onwards you will work in the kitchen with everyone. How exciting it's that" I whispered yelled to myself as I danced more on my place in pure happiness. 

"Guys come fast I think the head chef fired Sage and he has gone mad" I heard James announcing in his worried voice, making me lift my head and look at him with a huge smile on my face. 

"Guys come fast," he said in the same voice as he saw my huge smile with a twitched face. 

"We shouldn't have let you in. It is all our fault" William entire the kitchen from behind with the same guilty face followed by Logan. 

"But the main dish was hit then why head chef fired him" Logan who was always mad at me was worrying about me getting fired. They all were in their discussion as I ran towards William and hugged him tightly and he wrapped his arms around me. 

"I think his situation Is out of control," he said, securing me in his arms with grip as if the moment he let me go I would run like a madwoman and he was right. I might do that because I am on top of the world right now. The dream I saw with my open eyes has come to existence finally. 

"Guys, guys," I said in my excited voice to get their attention as I broke my hug but William still was not letting me go out of it. They all looked at me as they heard me stopping their discussion. 

"From tomorrow onwards I'm going to work with you guys in the kitchen" I screeched in my excited voice, making them look at me with wide eyes. 

"Guys we need to take him soon to the doctor before his condition gets worse," Logan said while looking at me with the same wide eyes not believing a word out of my mouth. I knew they would not believe me. I too didn't believe my ears. It took me a good ten minutes to accept I was not dreaming and it was realigning to me. 

"Guys, believe me, the head chef said to report to me in the kitchen at sharp nine o'clock," I mimicked his voice, making their already wide eyes almost fall out of their eye socket. Nothing was hidden from their eyes. They knew head chest hate me to his guts and him allowing me to work in his precious kitchen was like a Blue Moon to them.