Chapter 62

****Follow me and vote****

For just one night what harm could it cause?

I thought as I looked at the happy grin formed on his face. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him and nuzzled his face in my neck. He took deep breaths in my neck as if he was getting used to the scent. It made blush creep on my neck and it travelled to my cheeks. I stood still I'm his arms as it was still a new thing for me. After a few minutes, he moved his face from my neck and looked at me. A grin formed on his face as he saw my red face. 

"I can't get enough of it," he said, looking at my face, pressing his lips to the side of my template. 

"Come with me," he said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him somewhere. We took steps passing by a big pool which I have seen before when I came to collect his clothes for dry cleaning when I had just started to work as his intern. It always fascinated me to see such a big pool in his penthouse. I kept looking at everything with intriguing eyes. I stopped looking at everything when we stopped at a big door. 

He opened it and took me inside. My mouth dropped as I looked around. I'm sure it was his room. Last time I came here I was drunk and too busy managing his semi-unconscious state. I didn't even look around as he had to cage me in his arms while sleeping and the next day kicked me out in anger. But now the situation is different. I moved my curious eyes all over his room. It was so breathtaking with grey walls as his eyes and matching furniture. In the middle was a king-size bed. This house was such a work of architecture. Even a single piece of furniture must have cost him thousands of dollars. I closed my gaping mouth as he turned to look at me. 

"Your room is so beautiful," I said, still looking around thinking how much money would have cost him in buying all the things. 

"I'm glad that you liked it," he said in his amused voice as he saw me looking at everything in fascination. 

"I will go and bring something for you to change in," he said with the same look on his face as I gave him a small nod. He walked towards another room which must be his walk-in closet. I was still not done looking at his room as it was huge with a big balcony attached and there were three more doors in his room. One must be a bathroom and I don't know about others too and it made me curious to know it. 

"Here" I heard him saying as he stood behind me I turned to find him behind me with some clothes in his hands. I took them with little shaky hands as I was still finding it hard to believe that I was standing in his bedroom with him. 

"That's the bathroom you can go and change there. Come fast. I'm waiting for you," he said with a grin while pointing towards one of the three doors. I gave him a small nod and walked towards it with a red face. I opened the door and closed it too fast and rested my back on the door. I took a few deep breaths to calm my wildly beating heart as this new grey eye monster was messing with my heart so bad. 

"Sage, take a deep breath" I mumbled under my breath until I felt a little calm. 

Once I was feeling a little better I opened my eyes to gasp again. His bathroom was twice the size of the room I lived in. It had a huge bathtub and whatnot. Some things here I was seeing for the first time in my life. It was too luxurious for my eyes. I blinked at them and decided to change fast without wanting to get lost in seeing this luxurious bathroom. He has given me a t-shirt and sweatpants. I stood in front of the huge mirror and took out my clothes. I left the chest band as there was no option left for me. I tightened the chest band and then washed my face. After that, I changed into a t-shirt and sweatpants which were twice the size. It looked like I was drowning in his clothes. Biting my lips in anxiety, I walked out of his room not before folding my clothes neatly and placing them in one corner.