Chapter 83

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

He just didn't!

I stomped towards the restaurant with great difficulty. Everyone was blocking my way. Sophia followed me closely as we tried to make our way inside.

"Hey, don't cut the line," one of the girls sneered when I tried to walk past her.

"Yes, don't cut the line. We have been waiting for hours for our turn," another girl said, backing 

"I'm not cutting the line; I'm trying to go inside," I said while keeping my calm.

"Yes, just move a little so we can go in," Sophia said from behind me.

"Everyone says the same thing. Go stand behind me if you want to have your turn," the first girl said, not believing me. A gasp left my mouth. I was already burning in the fire of jealousy, and this little girl was putting petrol in it. I exhaled loudly.

"I'm asking you nicely for the last time. Move if you don't want me to stop this little photo session of yours," I said in my pissed voice.

"Who are you, Queen Elisabeth?" She scoffed, making my blood boil. The girl behind her laughs at her comment.

"This little bitch," Sophia said, almost ready to jump on her, but I stopped her. I'd had enough of this. Even though I was burning with jealousy, I was going to let everyone take pictures with him, but not anymore. He is mine and is not allowed to take pictures with anyone.

"What's going on here?" Elijah walked in before I could stop everything.

"Elijah, this woman was trying to cut the line. I just asked her to go back. She won't listen," the girl said, playing the victim. I noticed she was wearing the same high school uniform as Elijah. I glared at her. I had enough.

"Elijah, stop everything now," I said to Elijah, not taking my eyes off the women. Her eyes widened slightly when she saw that I knew him.

"Rebecca, she is not trying to cut the line. She is my sister!" Elijah exclaimed while looking at her in a bored tone. Rebecca was a little surprised when he said that. "Sage, come with me," he said while taking my hand and dragging me in before I could do anything.

"What are you doing? Just stop everything now," I said while taking my hand out of his hold.

"All of them are going crazy over Xanthus. The crowd keeps increasing. I didn't know your husband has such a big fan following among teenage girls," Sophia said while panting a little coming out of the crowd. She took a deep breath of relief. I grind my teeth in annoyance. I turned my head to Elijah to ask him to stop this.