Chapter 50

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

But he sealed my mouth with his.

My eyes widened in surprise when he did that. He kissed me hard, sucking hard on my lower lip and asking me for entrance. My hands curled on his shirt, crumbling it under my hold. My whole body trembled under his sudden act of intimacy. All my hormones were all over the place as his hands travelled to my sensitive breast. My breasts become tender when I'm on my period. I stopped breathing for a second when he gave a firm squeeze.  My toes stretched, and my hold on his shirt became even stronger when he did that. A possessive groan left his mouth when he muffled my moan. I couldn't deny him as I opened my mouth to let him in.  He didn't waste time and slipped his tongue inside. sucking the soul out of me. I patted his shoulder when I was running short of breath.  He kept pecking my lips several times before letting them go. My chest rises and falls with new, unknown needs. 

"Tell me you are purposely doing it to me," he said demandingly while looking into my eyes with hooded eyes. 

"I have been trying hard to control myself since I opened my eyes, and you have been trying to seduce me since the moment you appeared in front of the kitchen door in your pyjamas," he said in his demanding voice while looking straight into my eyes. My eyes widened in surprise at his words. What?  I was trying to seduce him while wearing my pyjamas. I couldn't believe his words. The fact that he even found me seducing in my pyjamas made my face burn red. 

He was kidding, I know. 

How could he find me seductive? 

"And now you are wearing this little dress, making it even harder for me," he groaned, burning his face in my neck as he started pressing wet kisses all over my neck. He continued kissing all over the length of my neck. I closed my eyes at the feeling of his wet lips on my skin, which was moving downward with each kiss. 

"This deep neckline of your dress is doing things to me," he uttered those words darkly while hooking his fingers into my dress and pulling it down from my shoulders. He exposed my whole shoulder and upper breast with one tug. He bit his lower lip looking down at me with his hooded eyes.  I got stuck on my breath when he did that. 

"Stop teasing me when you know I can't have you. Stop messing with my mind to the point I want to do only one thing, which is to fuck you hard until your throat is sore from screaming my name," he muttered those words, looking strength in my eyes. My whole body trembled with an all-new foreign sensation. A big lump formed under the base of my throat hearing his words. 

"You are going to be the death of me," he said while capturing my mouth again in an earth-shattering kiss. His fingers moved to pull the other side of the dress down to expose my chest to his hooded eyes. My head was clouded with his words. But suddenly I remembered about the dinner we were supposed to go to. I wanted to stop him. He pinned both my arms on either side of my head when I stopped him from pulling my dress. I moaned in protest, but he muffled it by slipping his tongue in it as he stayed firm in between my legs. It felt like torture the way he was teasing me, making my body ache with needs. I wanted to stop it but at the same time didn't want to. His hot, wet lips travelled downward and nibbled on my exposed upper breast, making me moan under his torture. 

My eyes rolled back when he sucked where he nibbled a second ago. My toes dug into the cushioned couch with my heels.  I flinched and opened my eyes when his cell phone started ringing loudly. His cell phone was lying at the end of the couch, where he had thrown it before pinning me to the couch. 

"Your cell phone is ringing," I whispered when he wouldn't let me go. 

"Let it ring; it will stop," he said those words with a haze in his eyes. 

"What if it's important?" I tried to reason. He just hummed and went back to doing what he was doing. I bit my lips because I knew he wouldn't listen. But his cell phone kept on ringing. He groaned when it kept on ringing. He looked at me for the last time with his hooded eyes. Cursing under his breath, he pushed himself away from me. He sat up and grabbed his cell phone from the corner. 

"Hello," he answered the call in his mad voice. I too sat up while pulling my dress back on my shoulder. He glared at me with his eyes, telling me to stay in the same position because he was still not done with me, but I looked away. 

"Yes mom we will be there on time," he said in his mad voice, still looking at me with his burning eyes.  I stood up to fix myself before going, as he was still talking. 

"Yes, your precious daughter-in-law is good too. You attended our wedding yesterday, mom. What would change in one night?" I heard him huffing, making me chuckle. His mother cares for me as she does for Isabela. I gasped in horror, looking at myself in the mirror. My lipstick was smudged, my hair was looking like a half-built bird's nest, and there were creases on my dress. What he did to me I huffed and started to fix myself as fast as possible. Soon after that, we left, and throughout the ride, I saw him clutching the steering wheel tightly until his knuckles were white. I kept quite quiet about pointing it out. Everyone welcomed us when we reached there. My family was leaving tomorrow for my home town; that's why his mother had arranged the dinner for us. I talked with everyone and with a smile on my face. The food was delicious, and I liked having family dinner, but my husband was sulking the entire time he was sitting beside me. 

"What's wrong with his face?" Grandma asked while pointing at him, and it made him sulk even more. 

"Nothing," he said while looking at me and drinking the rest of the sparkling water from his glass. His accusing gaze lingered on me, then he looked away. What did I do? I stopped eating, but immediately he put some pasta on my plate and commanded me to finish it. 

God, I don't understand this man. 

"Men," I muttered under my breath while eating more. His father asked for our attention, making us look at him. 

"I have still not given a wedding gift to a newly married couple," he said with a grin on his face. 

"A private island in Hawaii," he said with a grin while looking at us, making my eyes widen in shock. 

"Tickets are booked. You both are leaving tomorrow, and you will spend your honeymoon there for the rest of the month," his mother said with a smile on her face while looking at us. 

"Don't argue with me that you have to work now you are married and you have to keep your wife happy?" grandma said before he could say.  I thought he would still refuse it because he loves to go to his kitchen every day. I looked at him, but I was more shocked when I saw him grinning. Wasn't he sulking a minute ago? He looked back at me with a look that promised me all the bad things. His family didn't know a demon was smirking behind his back. 

"Thank you, mom and dad," he said like a good boy, not looking back at his parents but looking at me while saying the last part, pretending like it was the hardest decision for him. It makes me swallow hard. 

"We will go. I can't say no to you." 

Important
If you guys want to read my book Litte Bride it is available on the Booknet app. You will find a direct link in my bio. It gets updated every day. Go check it.

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 153.

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.