Chapter 38

***Follow me guys and vote***

How I want to break his arrogant jaw. 

I grabbed all the ingredients which were listed in the list and put them in the basket a bit aggressively while still thinking of ways of breaking his arrogant jaw. I know if I ever tried to do it my wrist would be in immense pain but I think it will be worth the pain. Grabbing the basket full of stuff I walked out of the pantry. My face was still burning in anger. 

How could he threaten me with my job? 

He knows how to use people's weaknesses against them. For God's sake, tomorrow was my holiday and he had the audacity of cancelling it without my concern and then threatening me like that. He could have asked me nicely but no. He has to be rude to me like every time. Can't he just be nice to me little but why he has always had to be a commanding, demanding, and rude boss. Can't he for once behave like a human with me and not like the monster he is? What I'm even thinking about him being nice to me monsters don't become nice to you they become scarier with time. I scoffed at that thought so true. Tomorrow after our date was over, Sophia and I were going to go to the game center to play games but now everything is ruined. 

I was so excited about tomorrow she was even going to show me the city as I have never been able to explore because of my work.  How I hate him for ruining my plans. If only it was in my hands I would have quite a long time ago If I didn't need this job so badly. My hands are under a huge rock and he is taking full advantage of it. I have to follow his every stupid command like his space to stay at this job for the rest of the months. But once I have enough money I'm going to throw my resignation on his face. Yes straight on his stupidly handsome face with a victory smirk on my face. That day I will sleep in peace. I can't wait for that day to arrive. I will go partying the whole night on that day. I exhaled in pure frustration. I still have a long way to go. With slumped shoulders, I walked towards the kitchen with my thoughts ranging. 

Standing outside the door I saw everyone busy cooking and enjoying their work. The Grey monster was giving commands standing in front of the stove making something that looked like spaghetti. Everyone was following what he was saying. They all were doing their work so passionately. I like what I'm doing now but I'm still so jealous of them. I like preparing lists of all the essential things and bringing all the vegetables and fruit to fill the pantry but my ultimate goal is to work in the kitchen. When will I be able to stand in front of the stove and make the dishes for all the customers? I hope that day arrives before I decide to quit. 

"Chef Oliver I have brought all the ingredients you asked for" I yelled so he could hear my voice in the busy kitchen. Listening to the voice he looked at me and started walking at me at a fast pace. 

"Here you go," I said, handing him the basket full of stuff he asked me. He checked it and then gave me his stress-free smile. 

"Sage you are a lifesaver," he said in his glad voice and ruffled my hair in gratitude, making me laugh. 

"Oh, it's nothing, I'm just doing my work. Call me anytime if you need my help" I said in my happy voice with a beaming smile on my face as he was happy with my work. Grey eye monster never praises me instead he always grumbles of my wrongdoing. 

"Yeah I will thank you, I need to go back," he said with his cute smile making me nod in understanding. He was more like a big brother to us. Saying that he jogged back inside the kitchen to resume his work. I was still looking at his retrieving back with a smile on my face deciding to go back to my work. I averted my eyes and they clashed with the grey eye monster. He was looking at me with that look in his eyes which blamed that I was slaking. Instead of running away, I glared at him. I'm still mad at him for cancelling my holiday without my concern. He kept glaring at me and now I have started to feel a little nervous about the way he was looking at me. Still giving his attitude I turned to go but as soon as I turned I my nose bumped against the hard wall again.