Chapter 53

!!!!Follow me, guys!!!!

****Surprise update for all my lovely readers who started to follow me and please don't follow me only to unfollow afterwards****

The last thing I remember is his body hovering over mine as he kisses me dominantly. 

A groan left my mouth as sun rays fell on my eyes making my eyelids shut more firmly. I turned my face and draped my hand over my face so sun rays could reach my face. But still, sunrays managed to reach my face peaking to small gaps between my fingers. A groan again left my mouth and I turned my body to shield my face from the morning sun but as I tried to turn my moments were stopped as I felt something heaving stopping me from doing it. I tried again to take that heaviness away from my chest and move but it won't budge from my chest. Am sleeping with a log of heavy wood on my chest. I thought as sleep was still fogged in my head. I exhaled in annoyance as to why things were stopping me from completing my sleep. I had my best sleep in a long time. I forcefully opened my eyes. 

They again shut on their own as soon as I open them. Sleep still did heavily drape on my eyelids. I forced my eyes to open and with the blurred vision, I saw the sleeping face on my chest. I tried to clear my vision but my eyes closed again. I gave up as I was not able to open my eyes again. Still, with closed eyes, I tried to push the body away from me so I could stop sun rays from falling on my face. After trying it for a good five minutes the log with a face moved while pulling me with it and my face was buried in something heard yet warm as the log covered me with its arm stopping sun rays from falling on my face. Sighed and draped my leg over the warm log and let my sleep engulf me again. A small smile formed at the corner of my lips. I was happy to continue my best sleep all thanks to this log. I should take it home with me. The next time my sleep was disturbed as I felt snickering sounds coming not that far away from me. 

Who is laughing? 

This thought made my closed eyes furrow. I tried to ignore it but the snickering sound kept on increasing and then I heard clicking and snapping sounds. I opened my eyes after lots of effort. Still blurred vision I saw two figures standing in front of me. I blinked my eyes to clear my eyes and when they cleared I saw two families' faces appearing in front of my eyes. Logan was looking at me with a smile on his face as James was clicking my pictures with his cell phone. 

"What are you doing," I asked in my morning caring voice as I tried to focus my closing eyes on them.

"Nothing just capturing some memories," James said mischievously as he captured more pictures of me. I lifted my hand and covered my face as the flash of his camera fell on my face. 

"Stop it and let me sleep," I said grimly and tried to move my face back in the warmth. But my eyes opened short as I felt a groan coming out of the log and a warm breath on top of my heart. This made the sound of clicking stop immediately and I heard footsteps going away from us. 

"Run fast before the head chef wakes up," James said as I heard descending fast steps. 

Head chef? Head chef! 

My inner voice screamed, making me jolt up from my sleeping state as I removed the heavy hand away from my body. My eyes almost fell out of my eye sockets when I saw with whom I was sleeping. The thing I was calling log was none other than the head chef himself. He was still deep in sleep like a baby. I immediately moved away from him. 

What am I doing here? 

Why was I sleeping so close to him? 

An immense pain shoots to the middle of my forehead as I think about everything. I lifted my hand and massaged my template feeling throbbing pain. He rasps again as I stand up, moving completely away from him, making him open his sleepy grey eyes and connect with me. I immediately came out of whatever daze I was in as soon his grey eyes connected with me. My face was already burning red and his gaze made my situation worse. As if something snapped inside us we both parted as electricity was passed between us. He had the same look of confusion on his face as mine.