Chapter 86

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

!!!Important notice down!!!

Fuck I'm deeply in love with this man!

We had dinner with everyone, discussing how eventful today's day was. All of them were chatting, but nothing reached my ear. My eyes were stuck on him. The way he talked. The way he laughed from his chest. The way he swallowed water. The way he slightly licked his lower lip. Everything was going on in slow motion in front of my eyes. I just couldn't take my eyes off him.

"Sage Sage," I heard my name being called, and that made me look away.

"Huh," I said clueless while turning my head. I don't even know who was calling me in the first place.

"Where are you lost? I have been asking you to pass me the salad. I even called your name twice," my mother said while looking at me with furrowed brows. I felt his eyes on me. I cleared my throat before opening my mouth. My eyes are on the bowl of salad.

"I was thinking about something," I said while clearing my throat again. I grabbed the bowl and passed it to her before she could say anything else. I spent the rest of dinner in silence, stealing a glance at him whenever he talked.

"Mom, I will help you clean up the table," I said while grabbing dirty plates from the table.

"No, you go to your room. Your husband must be waiting for you," my mother said while taking plates from me.

"But" I was about to protest.

"No, I don't need your help." Elijah will help me wash them. Now go," she said while turning me around and pushing me in the direction of the stairs. I chewed on my lower lip and exhaled, looking at the stairs that led to my bedroom. It's not like I don't want to go to my room. It's that I don't know what I will do if we are alone. I was purposely delaying it. But now I had no choice but to go to my room. When I entered my room, it was empty. I heard a shower running in the bathroom. He must be talking about showers. He walked out only in his sweatpants. Looking so hot. His masculine chest with water droplets on it made my breath hitch. I found it hard to breathe. Why was he seducing me like that? I think I'm high on my hormones. Before I jumped on him like a horny madwoman, I controlled myself.

So what I did was grab my pyjamas and walk past him to the bathroom. To put it in better words, I ran to the bathroom. I was already wild with him last night, and I don't want to repeat it. I stood under the shower and scrubbed my body with my cocoa butter body wash. Taking more time than needed. Once I was done with my business, I walked out of the bathroom clad in my pyjama shorts and a button-down shirt. A sign of relief passed my lips when I saw him sleeping on his stomach. He was facing another side. My extra time in the bathroom helped me. I lay beside him with a small smile on my face. I was getting drowsy when there was a movement beside me. He must be moving in his sleep. I was about to fall asleep when I felt him spooning me. I felt his warm breath fanning my neck.

"Love," he urged in his very soft voice, as if scared to wake me up if I was asleep. I didn't say anything and kept my eyes closed. I felt him pressing me closer to him as if I would run away. He inhaled deeply while nuzzling his nose in my hair. I kept quiet, anticipating what he would say next. He stayed quiet for a minute before whispering again.

"I tried to sleep, but I couldn't," he continued in his same soft tone.

"The way you were stealing glances at me the entire dinner had made me go insane," he whispered again in his deep voice.

"The way you looked lost me. The way you tried to show your claims against me in front of all those women," he continued in his husky tone. He again took a deep breath.

"I wanted to do nothing but carry you on my shoulder and take you to the room at that instant to devour you the way I want,'' he said in the same deep voice, making my stomach scrunch. He had noticed me stealing a glance at him. My face turned red, and I pressed my lower lip between my teeth as my heart started to beat fast. He was telling me what he was feeling.

"I want you so bad," he whispered next, and it made me shoot my eyes open. My throat went dry from the way he was saying it to me. I still stayed like that. Aghast at his little connection. Goosebumps formed on my skin when his warm breath fanned my bare neck. He was taking controlled breaths. He was still trying to control himself. It surprised me. He is a very needy man, and we have had sex every day since the day we consumed our marriage. There was no night when he didn't make me scream his name. But we have been going without any sex for the past two weeks. Even yesterday, he took care of my needs, keeping his needs at bay. He is not one of them who controls their desires if they want them. He is a very dominating man, and his appetite for sex is crazy.

My heart swallowed at the thought of him controlling it just because I wanted to have some space, and he was still doing it. We were both controlling each other for different reasons. He again took a deep, controlling breath, as if he were walking on ice. I felt his hold losing on my waist, as if he were trying to make the distance between us. It was becoming unbearable for him to stay so close to me and, at the same time, not have me. I could feel it in his voice. Before he could completely move his hands, I grabbed them. I felt his body go stiff at my sudden movement. I turned around to look at his surprised, slightly wide grey eyes. I stopped biting and said the ensuing words that replaced the surprise in his eyes with dominance.

"Then devour me the way you want."

Guys i'm doing give away of my book The Little Bride. You have to follow me on Instagram and on Wattpad. Lucky five winners will be chosen randomly. Today is that last day. Tomorrow results will be announce so make sure to follow me today. Please dont unfollow after the winners are announced because next time I will come up with another give away. Your stay will be counted.

_______________________________________
A/N

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 171.
Bed of Nails up to chapter 27

To know more search  PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

Vote, comment, and share.