Chapter 61

***Follow me and Vote***

His rough yet soft lips kept kissing me back. His hands kept pinning both hands on either side of my head. I was too stunned to process what was happening to me after he confessed his feelings for me. My mouth was pressed in a thin line as his lips kept asking permission for entrance. A single tear slid down from my right eye as his words kept reporting in my mind as a record played on loop. I can't believe he just confessed his feelings for me.

"I don't care anymore if you are a guy or woman. The only thing I know now is I have feelings for you and I want you. I can't keep denying how hard I try. Keep pushing me away until you want but I will keep pulling you to me until this whole world knows you are mine, only mine" he said those words in his dark determined voice making my heart beat like crazy.

He wants to be with me not care what the world will think about his image. He is a famous billionaire chef after all his reputation matters to him. And he still chooses to be with me. A common girl with nothing but debt. That's when realisation crossed my mind. He doesn't know I'm a woman.

He is accepting me like a man!

Everything stopped in my mind as I came to my reality. He wants me like a man! My whole body went numb as I stopped struggling in his hold. He moved a little bit away from my face. I didn't kiss him back. Hurt was on his face as he looked at my blank face. A tear slid down my left eye as I looked at him. From his face, it was clear that it was hard for him to tell what he feels for me. It was hard for him to accept in his mind before telling me. I saw the inner turmoil building in his grey eyes as they suddenly became so expressive that made me feel his pain through it. I swallowed hard the lump formed in the base of my throat as I kept looking at him.

"You still don't want me," he said in his calm yet at the same time tormented voice. I didn't know how to answer him. I can't accept his feelings even after how badly I want to. It will only hurt him in the end. His always intimidating face held a look of upset and it painfully clenched my heart. His grey eyes kept looking at my face expecting some kind of answer. He let go of my wrists and they slid down the wall as if they had no life in them. His grey eyes moved all over my face to find something on my blank one but I was trying hard not to let my feelings slip. The hurt deepened in his grey eyes as he pressed his lips in a thin line as he took my rejection. His black-brown hair fell on his forehead and his handsome face made everything more difficult for me. I was trying my best to not give in. I swallowed the lump as he looked at me for the last time before turning away from me but I didn't let it.

"Fuck it," I said as I grabbed his collar and pressed my lips to him while closing my eyes shut. I know I'm being selfish. I want him until I vanish from his life for good. For just once in my life I want to be selfish for only him. He didn't waste time as he moved his hand in my hair and started to kiss me like there was no tomorrow. A triumphant grin formed on his lips making a butterfly flutter in my stomach. He lifted me with his other strong arm in a swift move as he placed me on the kitchen counter making things fall on the floor as he continued kissing me passionately.

"Open your mouth tiny, this is not enough for me," he said the same words as the night he took my first kiss. My heart was already hammering against my rib cage so hard and its words increase the probability of exploding my heart at any moment. I opened my mouth and he invaded his tongue inside it, colliding it with mine. He dominated my mouth with each thrust of his tongue making my body feel all the foreign emotions in me. It felt so intimate in the way he kissed my mouth.

I don't know how long we kissed. He spared my swollen lips when I was out of breath and on the verge of fainting. I took deep breaths as he moved his dominating lips on my jawline and neck pressing butterfly kisses all over my exposed skin making goosebumps form on my skin. Both my hands were clenching the counter of the kitchen to stop myself from falling. I closed my eyes and continued taking deep breaths as he kept his face buried in my neck. Everything felt so overwhelming to me. All these new emotions made me feel so different. I was still in a haze of everything but my eyes short opened as I felt him unbuttoning my shirt.