Chapter 46

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

"Guys, get ready; it's time for the garter toss."

I looked at everyone who cheered so loudly and wondered if they were all here for a garter toss and not for our wedding. I glared at Erick in disbelief, and he smirked at me evilly. I didn't know I was friends with the devil himself. They all seemed so happy and excited. And here I started sweating even more, seeing their excitement. I don't even know how this person finds this tradition so exciting. The groom goes inside the bride's dress and takes out the garter in front of all the family and hundreds of eyes watching it. I started biting my lower lip in nervousness. Subconsciously, my eyes started to search for him in the crowd, and he was standing there with his best friend with his eyes fixed on me. He had a blank face before, but as soon as my anxious brown eyes met with his grey one, they glinted in amusement mixed with evilness. An evil smile formed on his face, making my face lose its colour. 

He slowly started to walk towards me. The way he was walking towards me with powerful strides was seductive and dangerous at the same time. He didn't look any less like the devil dressed in his black tuxedo. A big lump forms at the base of my throat. I knew an evil plan was brewing in his head because of the way he was looking at me. His grey eyes did not even blink for a second and stayed connected with me. My whole body was shaking a bit. He stood in front of me like a mighty king of the underworld who was on a mission. All the guests cheered for him. I even saw a few of them making videos and taking photographs with their cameras. A playful, evil smile played on his face as he sat on his knees, still looking at me. 

"Go get it!" someone yelled, encouraging him. I held my breath as he lifted my dress to go inside. My heart was already beating so fast, and I held on to the chair when I felt his calloused fingers brushing against my calf. 

"Don't get lost in treasure!" someone yelled from the crowd, making everyone laugh and me more nervous. He looked at me one last time and went inside. The back of his fingers slowly brushed against my exposed calves and moved upwards. My whole body shuddered when he did that. I held my breath when I felt his warm breath fanning against my bare skin, making goosebumps form on my skin. 

But in the very next moment, my breath hitched when I felt his full lips kissing my inner thighs. My legs shook as his other hand moved on my other thigh, brushing his fingers very near my core. I felt a spark all over my body, making me gasp audibly. My face turned red as so many eyes were looking at me. Looking at my facial expressions, I was trying my best to keep them neutral. A faint smile played on my lips with slightly parted lips. I closed my eyes suddenly and bit the corner of my lower lip while ducking my face. His teeth nibble on the skin of my inner thighs. Sage, keep your face neutral. I kept hearing it in my head. 

"He got lost," someone said again, making me look up as everyone laughed and making my face turn a hundred times redder. I got his teeth taking hold of my garter, and he started pulling it down as his lips slid too far down the length of my leg. He was purposely doing it, making me shiver even more under his touch. He very effortlessly took out my garter and came out of my dress with a garter between his teeth. His infamous evil grin never left his face. He flashed it to them. All the guests started to talk and cheer for him as if he had gotten diamonds and gold from the deep sea. I let go of my breath when he stood up on his legs. 

"I request all the single men to come on stage," his father announced, making them come on stage. It was the same as girls throwing flowers at single women. I saw my friends standing there with Daniel. James pulled chef Oliver on stage, who was not willing to stand with single men. Logan looked more excited than everyone. He looked their way at Sophia, and she just rolled her eyes at him. He is whipped, I must say. I'm happy that my best friend has someone who will love her so much. I'm sure they will make a very charming couple. It made me smile to look at them. Erick bumped his shoulder, reading that she was taking full advantage of the situation. 

"Logan Sophia wants you to catch it,'' Erick shouted, making Sophia glare at him in disbelief. Erick grinned, taking his revenge on her. I just laughed at their banter. They were like siblings who hate you but still love each other at the same time. Erick can't participate because he is already engaged. The head chef was standing in front of single men, ready to throw it at them. Instead of throwing it, he walked to his best friend and handed it to him. Logan groaned, making the rest of the men laugh only because he was excited about it. The rest of them stood with worried expressions, saying that they would get married tomorrow if they got the garter. 

"You are next, my friend," the head chef said while handing it to him. He was hesitating, but he had no choice but to accept it. Soon it was time for me to throw my book at all the single ladies. I stood up on my still-shaky, weak legs and walked toward the group of single women. I saw Sophia's mother pushing her, and Isabella was being dragged beside her by her mother. From their faces, it was clear that they would be happy to stand anywhere in this world but here. I smirked at them and turned around. 

I just have to throw it in their direction. Now that I'm married, I want everyone to get married soon. I know I sound evil. I threw the bouquet in their direction and turned around. I saw Isabella holding it with a pale face as everyone applauded her for catching it. Grace consoled her, as her mother was going crazy with happiness. I don't know if it was a sign. Daniel has a garter and a bouquet. I think wedding bells are going to ring again soon. I felt hands circling my waist. The touch was too familiar for me not to recognise it. His warm breath fanned my neck. How does he manage to appear like that from nowhere? In all this, I forgot what was about to come in a few hours. But his low whisper in his husky voice made me remember it, making my body go stiff in his hold. 

"It's time to go home." 

Important
If you guys want to read my book Litte Bride it is available on the Booknet app. You will find a direct link in my bio. It gets updated every day. Go check it.

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 149.

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.